Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A basic tool should have basic information, just saying.
Basic: #of doors, color, transmission, engine, transfer case, etc. Price screw up, no excuse for that, but the basics are there.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just watched the full 41 minutes. My two takeaways

1. People here appear to hate on bronconation but I really appreciate that they're getting our questions answered and have the connections to do so
  2. It's becoming painfully clear the high risk in purchasing a year 1 vehicle. It's hard for me to remember the answer to every question in this video but what I tool out of it is that either a) it'll be improved in the future or b) external factors made this a challenge and we are sorry

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then basically at the end. All FEs be 21 unless an FE owner selects a late available top!
I thought he said they all would be 21s, but some might not get their Broncos earlier? Who knows. I was getting bored.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got like 7 apologies in the first 10 minutes of this video. I can’t get this many apologies from my wife in a full year.
I'm still not there at over 20... :D ...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Basic: #of doors, color, transmission, engine, transfer case, etc. Price screw up, no excuse for that, but the basics are there.
When I look at every other Ford vehicle B&P, all the information and pricing is there.

When are some people going to stop make excuses for Ford and admit they have the third or fourth string team on the Bronco project, there is nothing professional about it!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as exciting as it was to watch; I kept falling asleep. To monotone. What I got from the GVWR is they can't add more weight to the vehicle based from a worst case senerior. And since they are already at a "worst case" senerior. Can we assume there will be no possible future to have the 3.5L ecoboost in the "warthog"? But how can we add an additional winch and heavier modular hard tops which weight more. Makes so sense. And how can Jeep get away with stuffing a V8 in the wrangler which I'm assuming makes it weight more than a Bronco based from current base gross weights.

Sponsored

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These guys are so full of BS, you have "pricing errors" for three months, that they were to stupid to check, find and correct before B&P was released in October, that they just found them, corporate BS at its worse.

To painful to watch anymore, tell me how it ends.
This is so typical corporate America. No one is accountable to anyone. Everyone is on vacation. Those who aren't are out on paid leave. No one at the helm.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got like 7 apologies in the first 10 minutes of this video. I can’t get this many apologies from my wife in a full year.
More than I’ve gotten in almost two decades. Then again, I am clearly the one who should be doing most of the apologizing around here, so that there’s a mitigating circumstance.