Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, it is making me extremely nervous about buying one at this point. My hubby and I have been discussing this and we are concerned. It does not engender confidence in the product when they just realized the backing on the seats might weigh too much if its not carpet.
Feel the same way. First time I have considered buying a Ford and have to say not very impressed with them so far, but I did have a couple friends (ford guys) warn me about this.

I am still looking at the positive things I like about the vehicle but my wife is really starting to get concerned that it will end up being a POS. She has been telling me for the past few weeks to just go buy another Jeep. Which is weird because she isn't really a Jeep fan and has kind of tried to discourage me from buying them in the past.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Okay I expressed my disbelief on the AT being a mistake so maybe we can pin them down on another of my concerns. For those that have gotten answers on Twitter from Levine ask him this, If you want to upgrade to a 4.7 rear end on the BL without getting Sasquatch package is that a free upgrade as shown in the B&P? They're leaving money on the table. Mistake?
Sure, let's ask him to raise more prices, great move.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is every "2-door" really a "high demand feature"?
All of them?

Also, do we all now know what GVWR and WBDO are?
If not, we will learn soon.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've decided I'm going to keep following but when it comes to order time I'll try to imagine I'm seeing everything for the first time with fresh eyes. If it all makes sense and checks the boxes for me at that time, I'm in, if it doesn't...i'll buy a truck and I doubt it will have a blue oval on it.
Sounds like the perfect way to look at it!

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
10 pages in this thread in less than hour....

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. This is all on US. For sure. Because if I go on a Jeep B&P, that will actually be accurate. But it's all on us for expecting competence. from Ford (which is the better company IMO). Sorry we disappointed you with our expectations.
That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know if y'all remember, but back when Coke changed their formula and introduced "New Coke" it was widely hailed as the biggest self-inflicted wound in corporate history. Pepsi gave all employees the next day off & declared victory.

This gotta be a close second. I'm sure this video will be on a loop in several Jeep break rooms. Ford just looks retarded...its not even fair to keep criticizing them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which I didn't catch the why? You'd think be the other way around. Tow with the 4 and not the two!
He never said why. Only guess is that it becomes a case of GVWR.
Sponsored