Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And we all know white castle has the best fountain coke lol
Oh Man!!! Haven't had White Castle since I was in college at Ohio State. That's been about 30 years ago now. I don't remember the coke but then again not sure I remember much of the food either. Usually ate it after a night out.
Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guess I'm old school, but I would like a Hard copy owners manual in my glove compartment so I can bring it in the house and read it in my chair. I know you can download it and print it out but why should I use my own ink and paper, I can't look at computer screen very long until my eyes cross ? ? ?
I had suggested in another post you could print one out and keep it in your bronco. But I just looked up the F150 digital owners manual and it's 700 pages!

So I'll be saving a pdf version of the Bronco's on my phone's/ipad's hard drive.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He kinda talked in circles. Don't get Late Availability then something about reservation line. Kinda hard to understand I'll have to listen to it all again!
I minute he's saying not to order things that will delay the build. Later, he's encouraging ordering late availability items because of the added expense at the dealer.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They pretty much said that from the beginning. I think aftermarket will take care of it somehow!
Avid reader of the forum and never heard confirmation until this Q&A. Sucks...been planning my build out for months

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you are going to open that second bottle of Tequila when you read this. Those four door Italian SUVs can tow a decent amount of weight.

Maserati Levante: 5952 Pounds
Alfa Romeo Stelvio: 3000 Pounds

I must say, I'm a 2dr. But 4dr being unable to tow; woof.

That's a low blow to the community they have fostered. That sounds like an Italian SUV move not a damn Bronco.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I owe many of you an apology. Time after time I sat here and argued with some of you that there’s no possible way Ford could be so stupid to design a vehicle with a “WASHOUT CAPABLE INTERIOR” with MGV and rubberized flooring, and then throw some shit-ass ninety cent a square carpet at the back of the rear seats and call it a day. Didn’t think it was possible.

Now we find out from our curiously un-flanneled friend that not only did they actually carpet the back of our washout seats, but continue to lie and say that it’s bc they don’t want to damage the doors stored in the back. Well what about the 2D’s that supposedly don’t have that capability? Or do you have some other absurd lie to tell me?
Ford created this confusion since launch. No one should defend them, but we should all have questions as to why or how they could’ve been this unprepared on many different levels? If someone would’ve told me back in July this is where we’d be entering January, I’d have laughed at them. Well here we are and I’m just laughing at Ford and their mouthpieces.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t believe no mentioned that he said that the 2dr will NOT not have a rear seat delete WTF!

Seriously disappointing

Anyone know if it’s possible to do regardless if Ford says we can’t?
I think SAWZALL makes a kit.

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He barely mentioned Manual Sasquatch MY22. Does anyone know if we're going to be able to order MY22 by March???

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Avid reader of the forum and never heard confirmation until this Q&A. Sucks...been planning my build out for months
Theres a few threads on it, I know because I participated in them.

The Bronco rear seats are “non-removable” the same way the Wrangler seats are “non-removable”.

8 Nuts and they’re out... and there’s a whole aftermarket industry devoted to what to do with all the space for activities you’re left with.

Don’t abandon your build just because you can’t click “No Seats” on your order.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had suggested in another post you could print one out and keep it in your bronco. But I just looked up the F150 digital owners manual and it's 700 pages!

So I'll be saving a pdf version of the Bronco's on my phone's/ipad's hard drive.
A printed owners manual probably caused GVWR issues...
Sponsored