2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is how I look at it:

Disappointments:
1) color choices
2) price switcheroo

I expect the Bronco to run at least as well as my 2011 F150, a vehicle I'd be keeping if not for the rumored arrival of the Bronco.

My ideal build, even with the price switcheroo has nearly everything I want as is.

My compromises:
Price - 1600 more than planned
Color - no green /interior nudging
No front camera due to affordability

As more people drop of push back their builds, it really increases my odds of driving in July. Right?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Early birds may set the table for commodity alignment. Why wouldn't Ford take a peek at the order pattern? Pricing aside, what is going to change from 12-7-20 to 1-19-21 ? Instead of guessing on " popular options " impacting build times, Ford could have had early data in hand now.
They mentioned in the video the survey months ago was for this purpose. Not sure what they did with the info?

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious about the possibility of late availability for Lux Package due to high demand. Most of the lux package items seem to be fairly common on many Fords.

I kind of wonder if the B&O sound system might be the potential hold up.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not me, I’m getting a 2 door! No tailgate option, doors don’t even fit!

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guess I'm old school, but I would like a Hard copy owners manual in my glove compartment so I can bring it in the house and read it in my chair. I know you can download it and print it out but why should I use my own ink and paper, I can't look at computer screen very long until my eyes cross ? ? ?
Absolutely nothing wrong with having it "in writing" these days.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure how they avoid civil liabilities without providing a written manual...

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Between some new smoke and mirrors from Ford and a $7,500 Tax Credit on the Jeep Wrangler 4xe, my needle is pointing to the Jeep. At the end of the day, I have to look at the Bronco as a bigger expense compared to the Wrangler 4xe.
Been considering this as well, Texas also has a $2500 rebate (there is a limit on how many they offer so would need to verify availability at purchase). Have about $4k (cash back dealer dollars) available on my Jeep credit card to use towards a purchase. Was quote 5% under invoice at the first dealer I contacted last week so between the quote and about $14k in potential savings could possibly get one under 40k.

Really want to stay with a Bronco on my 4 door vehicle but that pricing is very tempting.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Been considering this as well, Texas also has a $2500 rebate (there is a limit on how many they offer so would need to verify availability at purchase). Have about $4k (cash back dealer dollars) available on my Jeep credit card to use towards a purchase. Was quote 5% under invoice at the first dealer I contacted last week so between the quote and about $14k in potential savings could possibly get one under 40k.

Really want to stay with a Bronco on my 4 door vehicle but that pricing is very tempting.
If you do get the Jeep, you may want to look at buying in Idaho. They have the best deals in the country for Jeeps.

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you do get the Jeep, you may want to look at buying in Idaho. They have the best deals in the country for Jeeps.
Have checked them out, believe there was a high doc fee and the travel took care of any savings from what I can get here. There are a few other dealers within 2-3 hours from me that have done 6%-8% under invoice so if I get serious about it will reach out to those dealers to see what they can do.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a good point. How are you supposed to read about how to use a feature of the entertainment system when you are using the screen to read the manual.
I don’t know if this is satirical. If not download the pdf to your phone. It will be free and readily available by somebody. All my vehicles I download a digital manual. It enables you to search quicker than you can index what you are looking for.
cheers.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have checked them out, believe there was a high doc fee and the travel took care of any savings from what I can get here. There are a few other dealers within 2-3 hours from me that have done 6%-8% under invoice so if I get serious about it will reach out to those dealers to see what they can do.
What were their docking fees like. A few years ago, I compared fully loaded JLUR Wrangler and the savings came out to $8,500.
Sponsored