Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well sure, but you have the own the printing company first.

Reminds me of a thing my Father-in-law said. He had to buy a new x-ray machine for his veterinary practice:

“The very first x-ray I took with it cost me $20,000... but every one I take after that is free!”

;)
Of course the printer I used to print it runs around 130k, so guess it was kind of pricey.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well you could just offer a service to print and bind a pdf someone provides to you, "How to check your oil", "How to change your tire", etc.
Or a free printed manual and just charge shipping and handling. ?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, @Southern Girl is right. Here’s a 1970 Bronco in actual use with car top carriers, camping gear, a boat and trailer. This is how it was actually used - like a Swiss Army knife for all adventures.

How do I know? That is me in the red behind the boat.

Also, that is how my JKUR has been used with my kids, and it was how my dad’s buddy’s IH Scout was used back in the day.
Everything you are showing, the 2021 Bronco can do.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Allegedly, per Ford Marketing.

Ford Engineering seems to be setting up limitations on GVWR, So maybe you can take a load of people, camping gear or a trailer, pick one, any one, that's all you can take.

(Pending Ford releasing technical details to prove or disprove the current working theory being discussed in several other threads.)

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That 12’ sailboat yes. My current 19 foot Monterey - 500lbs outside the tow specs. The camping gear surely, but I am getting a two door. Many four door buyers are likely limited by GVWR.

(Neither problem would stop me from driving down the driveway.)

radiocontrolhead

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
b & p still out of wack....

I cant have roof rails with hard top (MIC) with sasquatch with manual tranny, badlands 4 door.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully the process engineers do not use the B&P/etc. to set up the jobs. Can almost see the confusion on the line, the build processes are only updated on the left side and that one gets the standard rock rail.

On the B&P for BD, BL, FE the Rock Rails are listed as standard in the Equipment Groups section. Standard Package features included/View all features/Exterior Features. BD image below.
Screenshot (529)_LI.jpg

On the main build page though selecting the (i) icon on the Rock Rails only lists Standard on Badlands Models. If that is the case, on BL the rock rails are not listed in the build summary until selected and then price is also added to the summary. On the B&P the rock rails should be preselected and show INCLUDED with checkmark ✔ as are other standard features. This should be on BD, BL, FE model builds.

Screenshot (527)_LI.jpg

The rock rails info screen should be updated with BD & FE as Standard.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Totally agree! I'm pretty much out. There have been so many inconsistencies in what Ford has put ON THEIR OWN SITE, that I've lost interest. I no longer trust anything they put out and at this point have decided to sit back and wach them continue to raise their price and gouge their customers. For the most part I have owned a Ford all of my life - Expeditions, F150's, F250, etc... I am currently shopping on other lots as it it time to find a replacement for my 16 year old Truck. I was excited about the Bronco, but now I only log into the site to laugh at the complaints.
While Ford did fix my main complaint which was being stuck with a Grey "off-color" MIC roof instead of black and no dual roof option, I'm still too pissed to buy one because of all of the other (and continued) screw ups. They gave everyone with a reservation $ 100 for the delay, and then turned around and charged us $ 1,595 for the transmission.
I built what would have been my Bronco on 11/03/2020 and the total (shown below) was $ 59,755. I built the same exact features on 01/01/2020 and the total is $ 61,250. The difference? "We forgot to charge you for the Transmission" = $1,595 increase. My impression was that was in the > $2,495 upcharge for the Sasquatch. If not, was the $2,495 for the difference in wheels? Thanks for the $100, but you can keep it and the Bronco. I have reached my limit. With the Dual (and painted) top(s), and all of the features I was interested in, the Bronco now prices out > $65,000. I can buy a heck of a vehicle for that price, so I am done "toy" shopping.
I also agree with you on the Rock Rails. If it is true that you have to pay for that even after adding the Sasquatch to your build (I am not certain of that BTW), then I am further convinced Ford has moved into the gouging business. It was CLEARLY STATED that the Rock Rails were included in the Sasquatch package some time ago.

Attachments

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatch throws rocks as a warning.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow is Monday. Tomorrow is "roughly" the first working day off 2021. Tomorrow, I think, the MAP reopens. I am going to hope-hope-hope that or moles/spies/undercover peeps aware able to do what they do best -FEED OUR NEEDS for pix and info!

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager 0777F55D-DB27-4ABC-8269-2BD71F96EAF6

I don’t know if this has been mentioned in the 71 pages, but doesn’t this wording seem that the MICs are standard because the FE and WT are still getting black modular tops? I would think not because of the emails, but one can only wonder.
Sponsored