Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is exactly what I want to know. I have a day2 reservation and just want a 2dr OBX with a modular top. Will I even get a 21my Bronco
Same boat man
Just going to order tailgate to ensure an improved my22
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I for one am happy every time I see one of these complainers say "I'm Out". Means I will get mine sooner :). And I am glad they gave us some actual answers on the availability of features. It may not be fully what I wanted to hear, but I understand the dilemma. As an engineer, you have to plan for the worst case scenario. Doing otherwise opens you up to problems down the road and lawsuits from the idiots out there.

As for the build and price errors....is it really that big of a deal? Yea, I am bummed I had to adjust my budget because of the changes, but I never really thought the pricing seemed right in the first place. Do the website designers have anything to do with building a quality bronco??? Not in the least. Is the marketing team in the factory putting together your engine??? No. People are mad at the individuals who have the least impact on actually delivering you a bronco and a quality product. People need to calm down. This is a car company after all, not tech company. Ford will deliver.

And anybody who thinks the build and price issues are unique to ford, go try and build a Wrangler Sport S right now. Once you add the automatic transmission, it drops in price because it immediately cancels out any tech features you added. Ford is not alone in this.

Oh and as a side note, the Jeep Wrangler automatic also costs 1500 dollars, and to upgrade the engine to the standard v6 that costs comes with the manual .....ohhh well that's another 1500 as well. So it effectively costs 3000 to get the automatic and basically same engine you had with the manual. Just food for thought when complaining about this being over priced.
1.) Everyone who has seen one is in love!
2.) The people on here involved with actual Bronco production are super hyped and excited about what an awesome product they are getting to make.
3.) Except for embargoed driving reviews, all the so-called car experts are saying the new Bronco is absolutely fabulous.
4.) Cancel all of you! I have two reservations and wish I could figure out how to afford to use both!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly you guys are gonna think I am b for saying this but to me it seems like Ford meant to keep the Build anD Price tool open so they can fiddle with it, this totally not fair the biggest Choke UP is I think Ford intentionally meant to leave that dumb ass reservation shit open , can we as a consumer get them to ramp this up this stupid the way they have tried and modeled things after Tesla I don’t like how you car manufacturers are able to cap the production of vehicles now you know why people aren’t buying specific brand anymore because 1# everyone is following eachother some brands are not sticking to their roots to be honest I feel like they left the configuration and build website open so they could potentially “just” produce 190,000 - 200,000 models for 2022 year , and not even have to worry about putting actual models out on their lots, but what’s crazy this same issue The corvette is facing why in the hell would you bring a vehicle out to the masses knowing it’s gonna “literally” be a whole 24 months till you actually put on dealerships, when you had no intention on mass production of the Bronco that’s false advertising? That is what it is I understand testing we all do put if this case we all should just get a Mach E because now all they are doing is just talking in circles tell the truth FORD you guys left the configurator open just so you could say owe we got 200,000 reservations and we are gonna just produce those 200,000 the first year , 2023 is when we will not see any 2023 Bronco model year or update because it will have ran into 2024 by this time they will have capped the million reservations they are looking to put out , I can’t at this point the whole Bronco nation needs to be just scratched because they know only 45-51% of the reservations are not reserved those are the rest of the vehicles their gonna sale dealerships. This is ridiculous?‍♀ I still would love a Bronco but at this point it does not make sense to wait when all the model years are running hand in hand or 6- 8 months apart or refreshes or updates is there anyway we can take them to ... because they have false inflated our curiosity and then how they keep updating the price and build configurater at you might as well say the Bronco is way more expensive than the Jeep Wrangler not worth it I buy second hand definitely not buying new and then they complain we don’t need $15 per hour but the base model was $28,950 for 2 door Bronco in October and $31,950 for the 4 door and what’s wierd is they are trying to just force the damn Bronco Sport on us , We want the Bronco 2 door or the Bronco 4 door close the door ? Ford you guys have no intentions on fighting Wrangler seriously ? and that’s sad because this would have been a great competitor to the Wrangler NOT ANYMORE- $28,950 is not $35,000 if you add options for base model and 4 door $31,950 is now $38,950 we are not gonna even speak on he just the Saquash Package is more depending on Which model you get furthermore Ford it wasn’t worth you guys making a First Edition- this not an electric model or 1960 again you car companies have just started now just honestly loosing our interest more and more how you guys do things now
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager giphy (26)

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah....last stat I saw was (as I recall)...only 25-30% of the reservations and polling were for 2 doors.
Clarification: He said a higher than expected demand. And that’s based on the survey that came out in the summer.
I think Ford thought we wouldn’t buy the 2DR

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly you guys are gonna think I am b for saying this but to me it seems like Ford meant to keep the Build anD Price tool open so they can fiddle with it, this totally not fair the biggest Choke UP is I think Ford intentionally meant to leave that dumb ass reservation shit open , can we as a consumer get them to ramp this up this stupid the way they have tried and modeled things after Tesla I don’t like how you car manufacturers are able to cap the production of vehicles now you know why people aren’t buying specific brand anymore because 1# everyone is following eachother some brands are not sticking to their roots to be honest I feel like they left the configuration and build website open so they could potentially “just” produce 190,000 - 200,000 models for 2022 year , and not even have to worry about putting actual models out on their lots, but what’s crazy this same issue The corvette is facing why in the hell would you bring a vehicle out to the masses knowing it’s gonna “literally” be a whole 24 months till you actually put on dealerships, when you had no intention on mass production of the Bronco that’s false advertising? That is what it is I understand testing we all do put if this case we all should just get a Mach E because now all they are doing is just talking in circles tell the truth FORD you guys left the configurator open just so you could say owe we got 200,000 reservations and we are gonna just produce those 200,000 the first year , 2023 is when we will not see any 2023 Bronco model year or update because it will have ran into 2024 by this time they will have capped the million reservations they are looking to put out , I can’t at this point the whole Bronco nation needs to be just scratched because they know only 45-51% of the reservations are not reserved those are the rest of the vehicles their gonna sale dealerships. This is ridiculous?‍♀ I still would love a Bronco but at this point it does not make sense to wait when all the model years are running hand in hand or 6- 8 months apart or refreshes or updates is there anyway we can take them to ... because they have false inflated our curiosity and then how they keep updating the price and build configurater at you might as well say the Bronco is way more expensive than the Jeep Wrangler not worth it I buy second hand definitely not buying new and then they complain we don’t need $15 per hour but the base model was $28,950 for 2 door Bronco in October and $31,950 for the 4 door and what’s wierd is they are trying to just force the damn Bronco Sport on us , We want the Bronco 2 door or the Bronco 4 door close the door ? Ford you guys have no intentions on fighting Wrangler seriously ? and that’s sad because this would have been a great competitor to the Wrangler NOT ANYMORE- $28,950 is not $35,000 if you add options for base model and 4 door $31,950 is now $38,950 we are not gonna even speak on he just the Saquash Package is more depending on Which model you get furthermore Ford it wasn’t worth you guys making a First Edition- this not an electric model or 1960 again you car companies have just started now just honestly loosing our interest more and more how you guys do things no
Did not read. Please use “.” and paragraphs.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Quoted for truth!

Okay, having now listened to the entire video here are a list of my formal complaints about the Bronco, roll-out, Management, and B&P:

• Nothing. This is real life, people try their best and Ford has about $2B invested in the Bronco launch at this point, drastically more skin in the game than I have ($100 American pesos)

• Just order the vehicle you can afford or want, and wait for delivery. OR...... Get off the pot and move onto some other vehicle. Life is too short to be butthurt over this.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right! I'm more of a picture book guy anyways. Also use small words around me in short sentence form.

Bronco good. Build and price bad. No rack on squatch.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You certainly can. You just have to wait for parts to provide it to you

When you put it that way, wow this is quite an oversight. They made a huge deal about the MGVseats and drainplugs and silicon buttons and everything water resistant and then... carpet in the back ?

whatever I'm laughing about it. I will only have my roof off once a year unless I move to a warmer climate. But it's definitely an oversight and a downside to going with a year1 product

No snark. But what are you compromising?
What I want is essentally a Sas BD, with the Lux package minus evasive steering, and a non-prefaded mic top with sound deadening, with interior accents that are neutral or match the exterior color, and a 2.7, manual, with a roof rack and a slide out tailgate but with the capability to store the doors onboard, solid backs on the 2nd row. -- So the closest I can get is being upsold to the Badlands and then get the roof rack separately, and just give up on storing doors onboard or ditch the slide out and live with a pre-faded top and carpeted seat backs. -- Granted, these are first world compromises -- but the whole vehicle is kinda silly, and paying MSRP for it is stupid. I feel like if I'm going to be silly and stupid and take it in the shorts for a toy I should get exactly what I want.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. Autos are much more complicated and expensive than a manual. Always have been. A third pedal doesn't cost as much as a slushbox.
Is this really still true? They already make 1 million 10 speeds in house per year. It seems like that would be cheaper than paying Getrag to import 15k MT's per year but maybe children in Guandong can build the MT cheaper than UAW can build the 10AT, I really don't know.

I have a theory that if 75% of buyers opted for the MT, we would see it have the $1600 upcharge and the automatic would be free. I think it's a sales thing not a true cost thing but that's just a guess based on what we've seen lately.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They don't say anything about it except that for some reason an ~40 lb option puts you over weight.
Honest question here, regarding GVWR, what’s different between the WT and FE? I can sound deaden a WT which comes with SAS. I can add towing package to the 4 dr. Where is the weight difference that makes the FE unable to do those things?

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering why this forum member pretty much only posts telling people not to buy the Bronco, cancel their reservation, or some such comment closely related. Do you have anything to add to the conversation, or are you just here to troll everyone?
He works for FMC!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honest question here, regarding GVWR, what’s different between the WT and FE? I can sound deaden a WT which comes with SAS. I can add towing package to the 4 dr. Where is the weight difference that makes the FE unable to do those things?
I *think* the FE comes standard with the safari bar which adds weight onto the base vehicle

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Steel bumpers and bash plates?
Sponsored