First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you’re the one assuming. I knew the auto transmission was wrong in B&P - go check my posts on the matter from the beginning. It also makes no difference to me - if I buy one I was always getting a manual.

Likewise I’m a first day reservation holder so Ford’s sneaky change to the dealer allocation model likely has no effect on me.

What does make a difference to me is doing business with a company that thinks this kind of behavior is acceptable. Ford changing the rules mid game and general incompetencies make me think a Ford product may not be in my future.
The only thing I am assuming is that I am going to be driving a Bronco. A/T... based on all the facts even member created Excel price sheets showed the auto trans at $1595. No surprise as to the update. So there are no issues on your end since you are getting the manual and will not be tempted to buy the 2.7l with formerly free A/T.
Running a business issues. Show Ford how you feel with the updates etc. and sneaky change to dealer allocation even though it really may not affect you, and do not make a Ford Product purchase. As a stock holder I want you to be as close to %100 satisfied with your purchase of a Ford Product. There are going to be more setbacks and it is not worth doing business with and not trusting an incompetent company like Ford. Note that what you see in forums are a lot of opinions and customer experiences and one has to filter through it all to make the best decision for themselves. Buyer beware.
Actually, I hope you end up a Proud Bronco Owner and you are indeed one of the first to drive and show off your purchase. Happy New Year and be safe out there.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly you guys are gonna think I am b for saying this but to me it seems like Ford meant to keep the Build anD Price tool open so they can fiddle with it, this totally not fair the biggest Choke UP is I think Ford intentionally meant to leave that dumb ass reservation shit open , can we as a consumer get them to ramp this up this stupid the way they have tried and modeled things after Tesla I don’t like how you car manufacturers are able to cap the production of vehicles now you know why people aren’t buying specific brand anymore because 1# everyone is following eachother some brands are not sticking to their roots to be honest I feel like they left the configuration and build website open so they could potentially “just” produce 190,000 - 200,000 models for 2022 year , and not even have to worry about putting actual models out on their lots, but what’s crazy this same issue The corvette is facing why in the hell would you bring a vehicle out to the masses knowing it’s gonna “literally” be a whole 24 months till you actually put on dealerships, when you had no intention on mass production of the Bronco that’s false advertising? That is what it is I understand testing we all do put if this case we all should just get a Mach E because now all they are doing is just talking in circles tell the truth FORD you guys left the configurator open just so you could say owe we got 200,000 reservations and we are gonna just produce those 200,000 the first year , 2023 is when we will not see any 2023 Bronco model year or update because it will have ran into 2024 by this time they will have capped the million reservations they are looking to put out , I can’t at this point the whole Bronco nation needs to be just scratched because they know only 45-51% of the reservations are not reserved those are the rest of the vehicles their gonna sale dealerships. This is ridiculous?‍♀ I still would love a Bronco but at this point it does not make sense to wait when all the model years are running hand in hand or 6- 8 months apart or refreshes or updates is there anyway we can take them to ... because they have false inflated our curiosity and then how they keep updating the price and build configurater at you might as well say the Bronco is way more expensive than the Jeep Wrangler not worth it I buy second hand definitely not buying new and then they complain we don’t need $15 per hour but the base model was $28,950 for 2 door Bronco in October and $31,950 for the 4 door and what’s wierd is they are trying to just force the damn Bronco Sport on us , We want the Bronco 2 door or the Bronco 4 door close the door ? Ford you guys have no intentions on fighting Wrangler seriously ? and that’s sad because this would have been a great competitor to the Wrangler NOT ANYMORE- $28,950 is not $35,000 if you add options for base model and 4 door $31,950 is now $38,950 we are not gonna even speak on he just the Saquash Package is more depending on Which model you get furthermore Ford it wasn’t worth you guys making a First Edition- this not an electric model or 1960 again you car companies have just started now just honestly loosing our interest more and more how you guys do things now
Holy cow. Use the enter button, dude. Try a paragraph or two. That hurt my eyes.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I am assuming is that I am going to be driving a Bronco. A/T... based on all the facts even member created Excel price sheets showed the auto trans at $1595. No surprise as to the update. So there are no issues on your end since you are getting the manual and will not be tempted to buy the 2.7l with formerly free A/T.
Running a business issues. Show Ford how you feel with the updates etc. and sneaky change to dealer allocation even though it really may not affect you, and do not make a Ford Product purchase. As a stock holder I want you to be as close to %100 satisfied with your purchase of a Ford Product. There are going to be more setbacks and it is not worth doing business with and not trusting an incompetent company like Ford. Note that what you see in forums are a lot of opinions and customer experiences and one has to filter through it all to make the best decision for themselves. Buyer beware.
Actually, I hope you end up a Proud Bronco Owner and you are indeed one of the first to drive and show off your purchase. Happy New Year and be safe out there.
Buyer beware? English teachers beware of this post!!

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
W
Some main takeaways:
  • Build & Price update coming in March 2021
  • Entire price list will be published in January
  • Slide out tailgate takes away your on vehicle door storage
  • All First Editions will be 2021 model year, unless a late availability top is chosen
  • Backs of the seats will be changed for future model years
  • Tow package on the First Edition only comes on the 2-Door model
  • Dealers will be compensated based on conversion of existing orders with the original person who ordered
Why can’t you get the sound deafening headliner in the BLs but can in the WT?!

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you can get your roof rack and tow at parts. Might not get them until later but with an FE at least you'll be one of the first on the road with a Bronco
Just remember that if the FE isn't rated to tow, and you add the tow package yourself, your insurance is voided, and you open yourself up for major lawsuits if you are in an accident while towing anything.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought the pull tray that's being offered does level out the floor so there is no height difference or very small?.
You’re right, it does.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

W

GVWR restriction probably -- I'm guessing the bumpers and HD bash plates push it over the edge.

Fear not however, these guys https://hotheadheadliners.com/ have promised an aftermarket solution asap.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

W

Man, I lol every time I see "sound deafening." I just imagine a headliner that makes the cabin so deafeningly loud that you have to scream at everyone else in the cabin. :ROFLMAO:

Same as when someones phone autocorrects off roading to "off tossing."

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People in the consumer products business have to have incredibly thick skin! The pettiness that abounds on this forum is astounding! I guess it's like being a celebrity. You just have to ignore all the BS that gets hype in the press or it will destroy you!

The poor bastards that have made endless sacrifices to bring this new vehicle to you all likely wonder if it was worth it!

Of course it will be when all the whining and speculation is over and literally tens of thousands of happy Bronco owners are on the road livin the dream!

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some main takeaways:
  • Build & Price update coming in March 2021
  • Entire price list will be published in January
  • Slide out tailgate takes away your on vehicle door storage
  • All First Editions will be 2021 model year, unless a late availability top is chosen
  • Backs of the seats will be changed for future model years
  • Tow package on the First Edition only comes on the 2-Door model
  • Dealers will be compensated based on conversion of existing orders with the original person who ordered
How much more unorganized can a major manufacturer be. This is an embarrassment and I actually work for a Ford dealer.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait wait wait!!! So the official p and b will be in March? Isn't that the deadline for the actual orders? ???????? Fucking Ford.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I guess that means we are getting a late arrival Outer Banks. We were a day one reservation but since we want the painted black modular top we will have to wait.

I hope they come out and provide how late that actually is. I really dont want to do the soft top and not have all the wipers, wires, and what not missing.
I don't understand why every bronco can't just be built with the plug and play for wiper hook up. Cover it with a plug. In the end Ford wins, they sell a soft top, then turn around and sell a hard top that can be used to the full extent it was built for. But then again I'm not sure at this point if we can actually get a base. Bronco for 29995.00 like they promised, you CANNOT trust the Ford or B&P at this point. Only when you sit down with your favorite salesperson, will we know what its actually going to cost us.
Sponsored