James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not everyone is bubbly, but it was awkward and uncomfortable to watch. Real-life people make mistakes, and at least he seemed to at least partially own that.

Everyone is human, and no one person can control all of such a big project.

Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
This looks like a hostage confession.
Yeah, they should have a person in front with the information as well as PR skills for sure. Maybe he is a bit bummed about all the changes as well.

On a sidenote, I think they used this camera during this interview.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager b7fa2b6d0600e9a16f93d4cee16ce2ea

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always like to give people a choice to show themselves.

So are you all incompetent or are you liars?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK here we go. I'm going to voice my opinion, because here in America I DO HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This guy is a total deuche! I made it thru about 40 seconds of the interview. He wants to apologize for the B&P errors... Yes apologize 2 F'in months later.

And how the hell after all this time does Ford not have final pricing? Probably because they want to see how much people are willing to pay 1st. They have us by the balls and they know it!

In the end yes, I'll buy a Bronco, I've waited far too long for it to return. I've had 3 in the past and this will be number 4. At the same time I set a price that I want to be at or under, that's just me. Can I afford more? Yes I can, but I don't want to spend more. All they are doing is solidifying my Base Squatch more and more every day. So stop playing games and looking like idiots Ford. Get this shit right and get it done.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know, but I the charge for the AT in my opinion was excessive especially mated the high production 2.7.
It's funny because if the engine upgrade was marketed as aprx $3200 and included the AT (As "free") and they had done it from the jump... Would anyone be complaining?

The engine is the wanted item, a lot view the transmission as an annoyance. Don't separate them out as separate line items if they aren't available individually.

This is really understanding consumers 101 type shit. Actually I haven't taken a marketing class since junior year in highschool so it isn't even 101 level!