Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this coming. Too many people on here thought the B&P was the holy grail. It's just a basic tool, not an public detailed order book.
Yeah. This is all on US. For sure. Because if I go on a Jeep B&P, that will actually be accurate. But it's all on us for expecting competence. from Ford (which is the better company IMO). Sorry we disappointed you with our expectations.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
OMG - they are going to change the backs of the seats for future model years. I am ordering all late availability crap now. I want future model years.
” Carpet back to protect for door storage “ - then why on the 2 Door ? Can’t store the doors

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basic: #of doors, color, transmission, engine, transfer case, etc. Price screw up, no excuse for that, but the basics are there.
This is what I am not understanding. It was brought to their attention that the Base squatch price was wrong and it was corrected in a day or two. Oh we included the trans twice, sorry. But two months went by with the price of AT basically included in the price of the 2.7. There were many comments on here about it. There were questions asked about it to reps. It had to make it up the chain. Yet no one went in and changed it until many changes were made to B&P. That doesn't pass the smell test.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just watched the full 41 minutes. My two takeaways

1. People here appear to hate on bronconation but I really appreciate that they're getting our questions answered and have the connections to do so
  2. It's becoming painfully clear the high risk in purchasing a year 1 vehicle. It's hard for me to remember the answer to every question in this video but what I tool out of it is that either a) it'll be improved in the future or b) external factors made this a challenge and we are sorry
Bronco Nation is run by one of Ford's Marketing Agencies, Jackson Dawson, of course they have the connections to get answers, Ford gives them the script.

https://www.jacksondawson.com/

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just watched the full 41 minutes. My two takeaways

1. People here appear to hate on bronconation but I really appreciate that they're getting our questions answered and have the connections to do so
  2. It's becoming painfully clear the high risk in purchasing a year 1 vehicle. It's hard for me to remember the answer to every question in this video but what I tool out of it is that either a) it'll be improved in the future or b) external factors made this a challenge and we are sorry
So true. I feel like the reservation holders are the Guinea pigs. When they fix everything and offer real interiors we will all be left holding the bag.

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought he said they all would be 21s, but some might not get their Broncos earlier? Who knows. I was getting bored.
I gotta re-listen honestly too I'm at work kept cutting out! That is what I gathered though. You want your bronco in 21 gotta get what they have to offer now. Or be waiting.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Which I didn't catch the why? You'd think be the other way around. Tow with the 4 and not the two!
Because a 4 door FE has all the added bolton weight so it's maxed out
Sponsored