Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I look at every other Ford vehicle B&P, all the information and pricing is there.

When are some people going to stop make excuses for Ford and admit they have the third or fourth string team on the Bronco project, there is nothing professional about it!
Honestly, it is making me extremely nervous about buying one at this point. My hubby and I have been discussing this and we are concerned. It does not engender confidence in the product when they just realized the backing on the seats might weigh too much if its not carpet.
Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's funny because if the engine upgrade was marketed as aprx $3200 and included the AT (As "free") and they had done it from the jump... Would anyone be complaining?

The engine is the wanted item, a lot view the transmission as an annoyance. Don't separate them out as separate line items if they aren't available individually.

This is really understanding consumers 101 type shit. Actually I haven't taken a marketing class since junior year in highschool so it isn't even 101 level!
The thing is if you look at the F150 $1195 cost on the base (XL) and on the Supercrew it is included zero cost for the 2.7. So with the $1895 for the 2.7 it looks feasible to have the auto included.

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
as exciting as it was to watch; I kept falling asleep. To monotone. What I got from the GVWR is they can't add more weight to the vehicle based from a worst case senerior. And since they are already at a "worst case" senerior. Can we assume there will be no possible future to have the 3.5L ecoboost in the "warthog"? But how can we add an additional winch and heavier modular hard tops which weight more. Makes so sense. And how can Jeep get away with stuffing a V8 in the wrangler which I'm assuming makes it weight more than a Bronco based from current base gross weights.
I don’t think that is it. He said the system can’t dynamically add the weight. So I take it that system simply can’t add the weights of your individual build. So it all doable, Ford is just not providing you the means.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly is ford trolling us? Why are they putting kids with no experience in charge of a project like this? If I’m Paul Wraith I’m fucking livid.
I’m not sure who Paul is but I agree with you on the kids part. I mean I’m sure that she’s a very nice girl but in one video this girl who looked to be just out of HS claimed she was the person in charge of the interiors! Did everyone at Ford retire at the same time? Bless her heart.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Filson hat guy: *says something that doesn’t make sense* “does that make sense?”
Bronco nation: “ya that makes total sense thank you”

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve lost faith now ☹
Not yet!! Keep the faith. We are just at the beginning of January. Almost new years! Ford got some time to do some things right! Manifest in the New Year Ford gets the help they need to correct some terrible things!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What is bolton weight?
There are already known issues when building a BL but the FE has all of it as a model so like rock rails, bash plates, sasquatch, hard top, liners, etc it's all added weight. Throw on the 2.7 and A10 which are heavier.

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's sorry because the Ford brand manager with 20 years experience was not available to roll out the most important Ford vehicle in a generation.

So Ford senior management, in their wisdom said, let's give it to the new guy.
I know I am not being lied to, but at this point, it feels like it.
Sponsored