First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
These top leaking rumors are getting annoying. It was a screen grab of a conversation with some random person and we all acting like it is confirmed. I think we all need to take a shot of something heavy and CALM DOWN!
I'm all for that. I just saw the rumor. Never saw a thread or anything. Is it then just speculation of angry andys?

I think we all need a dram of single malt and to let out a collective "Humph" before bed tonight.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to say near the beginning. It was after they talked about the "WBDO". I was taking notes, it is just after that.
All I could find was nebulous penalties for not converting orders of reservation holders, which we knew about

Bronkoooo

First Edition
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford needs to suck it up and admit they overreached trying to sell a “concept” as a final product. Just keep plugging away at development and give us the real deal in ‘22.
As a FE reserve-er I would love to see as many FE’s order the modular painted tops...theoretically that would push all production to “late” and we would get what was pitched to us instead of inferior offerings to just get it out there.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These top leaking rumors are getting annoying. It was a screen grab of a conversation with some random person and we all acting like it is confirmed. I think we all need to take a shot of something heavy and CALM DOWN!
Where there's smoke, there is usually fire
That seems very reasonable on a $65k FE. For “legal” reasons Ford can’t put the tow package on for you - but good news, you can end around and DYI! Perfectly safe - we just can’t say it (psst it’s for legal reasons)!

984F392E-B967-4B5C-9CDA-D9D11C0A1AE1.jpeg
All I can say is, Ford is very sensitive to gvwr so we have to work around it

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens when a sh!t show meets a cluster f@ck at a goat rope? Levine knows. So i will probably go forward with the wifes sas obx 4dr black painted top, but will most likely wait for my22-23 to order my 2dr BL. Fix the damn orange trim already.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

B&P must be some horribly written code or they’re lying. It should never take that long to update something like this. It’s a web app not an OS.
Thats because the Ford weenies don't think their customers are smart enough to see through their mountain of bull crap.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How about...

Why is non power leather seats on 2 door same cost as 4 door power seats?
Or
WTF is up with the top of the dash. Smooth or texture and crazy OBX colors?

Last edited:

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't know if y'all remember, but back when Coke changed their formula and introduced "New Coke" it was widely hailed as the biggest self-inflicted wound in corporate history. Pepsi gave all employees the next day off & declared victory.

This gotta be a close second. I'm sure this video will be on a loop in several Jeep break rooms. Ford just looks retarded...its not even fair to keep criticizing them.
You know, I actually liked new Coke..

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm likely just expecting the worst. But the 27 minute mark, it wasn't terribly clear. And I realize the overland concept had the hard panels instead of windows in his example. But he summarized that the 2-dr hard top won't have removable windows. Which we know that none of the MIC tops accommodate such functionality, but this whole botched roll-out is expecting the worst and my mind is thinking that perhaps the 2-dr mod top won't have removable windows. Perhaps they are too large compared to the 4-dr? Perhaps, I'm just snake-bitten from Ford's rollout?
Fair enough. I too am reading between the lines. Going to drive us crazy until we know these things for sure

I think this guy was burned enough from the first q & a that he won't be as cryptic this time around

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also said if you do a slide out tailgate you will take away your on vehicle door storage.
What slide out tailgate, never seen it as an option anywhere in the B&P , only seen it in the sport.
Sponsored