Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only saving grace for Ford is that the vast majority of reservation holders are not following 6g or BN and will likely never see this unmitigated disaster of a "Q&A" session. This Esteban fellow has been fed to the sharks by Ford management. The entire release has been an ill conceived, confusing, botched mess of missed dates, greedy upsells, misleading communication (B&P), and most of all, oversold dreams crushed with restrictions, exclusions and excuses. Nearly everywhere you look there is some sort of gotcha. No doubt the Bronco is going to be great, but damn, could they make it any more depressing and painful a process. -- Perhaps Ford doesn't really care - as I said at the start, the majority of reservation holders are not paying attention. As for me, we'll see what happens in March - seriously pondering whether I can live with a 60k compromise.
Next...

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious about the possibility of late availability for Lux Package due to high demand. Most of the lux package items seem to be fairly common on many Fords.

I kind of wonder if the B&O sound system might be the potential hold up.
OK, first off I am making assumptions. Yes, the Lux package issue which could cause late availability may be the B&O system. It could be any of the individual components. However, the most cutting edge item is the Connected Built-In Navigation. When you read through all the press releases on the Telenav website, you understand this is currently in development and one could say it is part of vaporware. To date, no one seems to either understand or be willing to discuss. For me, that makes it a prime candidate for late availability.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prediction: The 21s will be infamous. Once they fix all the items that he identified as later solutions (22-23MY), nobody will want a 21. Hope I'm wrong and not trying to be negative. It just feels that way right now (towing, carpeted seat backs, roof racks, etc.).
Have you ever heard of the 2004 F250 6.0L turbo-diesel? Oh yeah, I owned that one. I do not intend to repeat that mistake again. I do not need another vehicle with that many problems. *worried*

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

March 17 if you order in January you deserve a pink jeep

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, first off I am making assumptions. Yes, the Lux package issue which could cause late availability may be the B&O system. It could be any of the individual components. However, the most cutting edge item is the Connected Built-In Navigation. When you read through all the press releases on the Telenav website, you understand this is currently in development and one could say it is part of vaporware. To date, no one seems to either understand or be willing to discuss. For me, that makes it a prime candidate for late availability.
That makes sense to me. I have been thinking of the issues from a standpoint of physically producing the product, but haven’t considered development issues such as programming etc.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quoted for truth!

Okay, having now listened to the entire video here are a list of my formal complaints about the Bronco, roll-out, Management, and B&P:

• Nothing. This is real life, people try their best and Ford has about $2B invested in the Bronco launch at this point, drastically more skin in the game than I have ($100 American pesos)

• Just order the vehicle you can afford or want, and wait for delivery. OR...... Get off the pot and move onto some other vehicle. Life is too short to be butthurt over this.
So many people trying to figure out what MIGHT delay their build. You might as well buy a dart board and see what you hit. I'm ordering exactly what I want and if the wait gets too long will worry then. It's all or none.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So many people trying to figure out what MIGHT delay their build. You might as well buy a dart board and see what you hit. I'm ordering exactly what I want and if the wait gets too long will worry then. It's all or none.
I don't get it either.

I don't get not ordering what you want in favour of earlier delivery. Why wouldn't you wait for the vehicle you want?

This is coming from someone who has a truck that is literally falling apart and needs to be replaced ASAP.

Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can somebody help me understand. Are we expecting option prices to decrease? Increase?
That is the ultimate question. If we order in Jan/Feb and the price decreases in the March BNP, will the prices be adjusted downward accordingly? If the prices go up in the March BNP, will Ford or the dealers try passing on the costs?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They had the Outer Banks fishing rig at my dealer a few weeks ago. I sat on the tail gate and I'm about 280 and held me just fine.
#Jelly

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m kind of screwed both ways here. My doors won’t fit anyways and I can’t get the fancy tailgate option but I still get the deluxe carpeted rear seats.
The benefit is when you washout your interior you get to shampoo your seat back carpets at the same time. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored