Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp. It’ll be before December 7th
IMO; Since we are supposed to start ordering on December 7th....THIS B&P SHOULD BE FIXED LONG BEFORE THEN !!! Since we are allowed to order ACCESSORIES at the same time...ACCESSORIES MUST BE UPDATED too. We cannot accurately B&P our vehicle if B&P is NOT updated. FORD....I love your Company and the Bronco...but....get it together PLEASE!!!
Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really have zero Eff’s about the 200 + accessories, I have vague interest in maybe two or three of them. Aftermarket will crush them all if you’re willing to wait for them to catch up.

CoVID disruptions are 100% real, it’s causing significant problems in my world and our product’s complexity doesn’t even register when compared to building a modern vehicle.

My companies supply chain is pretty much eff’ed. Most of our staff is working from home, our order book is racking up unprecedented demand, lead times have become unmanageable and it’s my job to develop & deliver new product on time and ensure existing sku’s are produced correctly and on cost. It’s been a very difficult season.

Unfortunately Bronco enthusiasts have no source for true Q&A, dealerships are useless (even the very few good ones just don’t have access to info). BN tries to serve this Q&A need but they don’t have (or know) straight answers, only marketing fluff. Frankly Ford is not set up for Direct to Consumer sales & marketing programs yet CoVID has forced their hand. Ford’s communication is dysfunctional but they probably don’t even realize that because we are “not typical consumers”. Marketing to an enthusiast consumer base is dicey even in a pre-CoVID world.

So....we are left here lost in the internet speculating about how this will work.

“Weeee” (cracks third beer)

Does Ford need constructive criticism?
Hell yes.

Is building a modern vehicle incredibly complex?
Hell Yes.

Should most of us chill?
Hell yes.

Does any of this make anyone’s particular concern or unanswered question less relevant?
Hell no.

This is what happens when the wolves are hungry and the nights are long.

(Cracks 4th beer).

I’m not waiting. I have concerns, I still plan to buy. Why? Because fuck it, life is short. I need something to look forward too.

I’m taking my entire family to go get tested for CoVID tomorrow...on Friday the 13th.... so that should be fun.

Peace.
Well said ?

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
speachless

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why wasn’t a poll included with “when will the update occur?”

entertainment for days!
There are a lot of worse places to be stuck in than the 918.

rpl

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Marketing/roll out effort is clearly lacking in focus and attention to detail. Why is this so difficult?

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I’ve said before, take the B+P with an enormous grain of salt. A lot of it is good info but the order guide is the final say on everything. And yes there will likely be some restrictions due to GVWR, the roof rack will take 5 minutes to install at the dealership or in your driveway. Or on the side of the road idk. It’s not a huge deal.
Exactly my thoughts! I’m already in at 59k ... more option just means I’ll probably just be tempted to go over budget on things I don’t need and would rarely use!

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
good news! I just hope it goes live before we have to put in our orders, my final configuration is going to be pretty dependent on this stuff. I'm currently trying to decide which FIO to include in my BL and which to get from the aftermarket and having everything spelled out in the build and price will really help me make a decision. I had been told by my dealer that I could add any FIO I wanted to a 4 door badsquatch, and that they'll install it at the dealer, but the combination of an incomplete list of accessories and not being able to combine the Sasquatch package and accessories has made it hard to price out

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Adding features to B&P is not the issue.. we know it is because it only lists items that are available.

The concern is : IS the B&P Correct with what it has? We don't need new options.. we need to know 100% that what it shows, and displays is correct! For example, are power seats only available with Navy Leather in the Obx?

Fix what you have FORD... adding more to the chaos is the last thing you need.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honest feedback is key, however some complain about the complainers because some want to see improvements in the design, options, etc. Yet some believe love it or leave it, that your not entitled to personal opinions and preferences.

For those that only want to hear yes, to spend their money on whatever is served, the BN forums are tailor made for you.

For those that want to discuss good and bad engineering and designer decisions and suggestions for how to improve them, Bronco6g is for you.

Bronco6g is one way Ford can get unbiased, unvarnished feedback. Just because some don't choose the best words does not make their feedback any less important or any less valuable to Ford.
well in that case, hey Ford, buddy, love your work. My family and I have over the years owned many of your wonderful vehicles: 3 Mustangs, 5 Tauruses, 2 Focuses, a Fusion and an F-150. I am very excited about the Bronco, and I represent a 'real' reservation. You claim that you're offering the manual transmission as an 'enthusiast spec' but aren't giving it to us with the 2.7 Ecoboost. What is your understanding of the term 'enthusiast'? we like going fast AND rock crawling thank you very much. You do know that I could go buy a Rubicon with a manual and a v6 right?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to BN:

COVID 20 will likely arrive sooner.....

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You claim that you're offering the manual transmission as an 'enthusiast spec' but aren't giving it to us with the 2.7 Ecoboost. What is your understanding of the term 'enthusiast'? we like going fast AND rock crawling thank you very much. You do know that I could go buy a Rubicon with a manual and a v6 right?
Here you go, Ford's definition of enthusiast, that will be $70 please ;)
Take your seat in our circle of independent adventurers, enthusiasts and builders. Here, we celebrate, discuss and collaborate on all things Bronco. A community dedicated to carrying on a rich off-road legacy, while delivering breaking news and blazing trails for the next generation of the Bronco family. Join us.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love your Company and the Bronco...but....get it together PLEASE!!!
Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes. And one more thing. Stop adding colors to the interior, lol

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From Car and Driver:

It's just the beginning of the new Bronco's story, and we can't wait to start seeing them on the road next year. Special editions, which could include the Raptor or Warthog model, will be coming as well. "There will continue to be enhancements to the [Bronco]," Mark Grueber, Ford's marketing manager told Car and Driver. "Everything from colors and options to special editions that'll be coming as we get the plant up and running."

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Nation
1 Parklane Blvd Ste 1105
Dearborn, MI 48126-2400
So it's an office tower in Dearborn. What does that prove?
Sponsored

Reactions: JRS