Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just participated in a big ole data mining exercise to see what is the most popular and at what price were we willing to pay for it

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hell I'm done with B&P. I just want my order to go in then get my bronco. Praying I didn't pick anything that delay so then I get a date to receive. Then I can start planning my 21 summer road trip! Montana, Texas, PNW... I'm so ready!!

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Less than a month before we're supposed to order....

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Met Jennings at SuperCel East. From talking to him there appears to be a lot on his plate. There are many moving parts here from reservations and allocations to covid impacted commodities. The B & P is what it is-no need to put limited sourced accessories in the mix and muck up deliveries

Last edited by a moderator:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? Whatā€™s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we donā€™t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but arenā€™t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we donā€™t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Here. I summed up these three paragraphs into one image:

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update Is Coming Says Bronco Brand Manger 2F3EF97E-FFBC-4153-BAD6-62BCF2DB46DD

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope the updates are just minor. I'd hate to pick a trim because of something like the interior choice, then they release an update that adds an interior option to a different trim that I went against.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone mentioned BY December yet? Yes? No?
If it's in earlier I'll be happy, not counting any chickens

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? Whatā€™s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we donā€™t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but arenā€™t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we donā€™t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Now that was a feckless release. If I said anything like that to my boss I'd been fired on the spot.