Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just in B&P will be a late availability item.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, overly negative and rude posts like many of these are a great way to ensure Ford product people avoid this blog and therefore not do read the commentary.
...... I would like to expand on this but I don’t want to overstep my bounds. But basically yes, we want this to be a vibrant, helpful, productive community. And ford wants somewhere where they can get honest feedback too.
I would cut everyone some slack here, look at what's going on around us right now. Employees out for days only to return to find other employees out for 10 days. The continuity of information is increasingly getting more difficult. This is an incredibly difficult new vehicle launch. In the end I think we will get most of what we want. It might just take a bit longer :)
Pretty much. I know that it’s super annoying and cliche to “blame covid” but it has absolutely taken a toll. Also Ford trying new things with the Bronco like a fairly unconventional development cycle, and a VERY unconventional ordering process has all mixed together to create a difficult situation. Luckily a year from now this will all be a distant memory.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And in other breaking news ...... the sky is blue (well it appears blue to the human eye).

BN

Sponsored

STLBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2525 Bronco luckily should be coming much, much sooner....
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update Is Coming Says Bronco Brand Manger tenor

When it comes time to put your money down, you’ll have answers. *Some* of the answers may not be to people’s 100% satisfaction. And if that’s the case they can either deal with it, cancel their order, or delay until 2022 MY when there will be additional changes.
Delay is becoming the safe bet! I’m still energized but 2021 MY is no longer the right build for a $60k vehicle. Keeping the faith for MY 22.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And ford wants somewhere where they can get honest feedback too.
Honest feedback is key, however some complain about the complainers because some want to see improvements in the design, options, etc. Yet some believe love it or leave it, that your not entitled to personal opinions and preferences.

For those that only want to hear yes, to spend their money on whatever is served, the BN forums are tailor made for you.

For those that want to discuss good and bad engineering and designer decisions and suggestions for how to improve them, Bronco6g is for you.

Bronco6g is one way Ford can get unbiased, unvarnished feedback. Just because some don't choose the best words does not make their feedback any less important or any less valuable to Ford.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honest feedback is key, however some complain about the complainers because some want to see improvements in the design, options, etc. Yet some believe love it or leave it, that your not entitled to personal opinions and preferences.

For those that only want to hear yes, to spend their money on whatever is served, the BN forums are tailor made for you.

For those that want to discuss good and bad engineering and designer decisions and suggestions for how improve them, Bronco6g is for you.

Bronco6g is one way Ford can get unbiased, unvarnished feedback. Just because some don't choose the best words does not make their feedback any less important or any less valuable to Ford.
This x1000!

Yes some should tone down their language, but absolutely people who are 100% satisfied should feel free to share as well as those who have a differing opinion

Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Maybe the update will tell me the Black Diamond is available with the LED headlights. This model has everything I want, except those, at a price that’s (maybe) affordable. Don’t like the leather colors on the Outerbanks, plus it’s tires are too small.

Gooner

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly do not care, half of the fun is going to be customizing my ride with the limitless aftermarket options that will eventually become available. I guess I just seriously doubt Ford has perfected the accessories they'll be offering.

I'm curious to see what kind of holsters people will come up with to replace one of those interior grips! :unsure:

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe the update will tell me the Black Diamond is available with the LED headlights. This model has everything I want, except those, at a price that’s (maybe) affordable. Don’t like the leather colors on the Outerbanks, plus it’s tires are too small.
If it helps you decide, all Broncos have LED headlights. The signature headlights just look different if that's what you want
Sponsored