North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I spent a long time talking to Ford’s marketing department and three times I listed with the Badlands model and the V6 how one can’t select the 1) Hard Top MIC, 2) Storage Bag, 3) Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner, 4)Roof-Rails with Cross Bars to begin with....there’s a lot more out there (protective coating, bush guard, any rack accessory that requires Roof-Rails). I was told not all options are available on all models repeatedly, I repeatedly said if I build up a different model I can get these options and after 25 minutes they asked me to list the options, when I asked them them to repeat what I had listed three times, they couldn’t. I question if they even listen to what their customers say, after all they only confirmed they are adding more options, ones we probably can’t get with the Badlands V6.....
You sum everything up very well how so much is not ready for prime time or Ford made some very stupid Engineering and Marketing decisions to have to put so many limitations on the product.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My concern, is that when we are sitting there ordering (in less than a month), our Salesperson will not have the answers we need regarding a specific item, accessory or feature. And I am not knocking my Salesman either....it would be lack of communication and knowledge from Ford. We must know exactly what we are ordering and what we will be receiving. CAN A DEALER/SALES PERSON CHIME IN HERE ? Thanks
The trouble truly is that we all know far more than the dealers and sales folks. Just how it is.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was able to add Sound Deadening to hardtop today on Wildtrak. Still doesn't work for the Badlands.:rolleyes:

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to add Sound Deadening to hardtop today on Wildtrak. Still doesn't work for the Badlands.:rolleyes:
We have always been able to add to Wildtrak...

AmN351A

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know if its been brought up yet, but it wont let you select Light Bar and Pod lights together.. even though it has been shown on vehicles.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not expecting a big change. Maybe a few tweaks to graphics and some new accessories. Then hopefully some bug fixes. Other than that I don't see much change.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't know if its been brought up yet, but it wont let you select Light Bar and Pod lights together.. even though it has been shown on vehicles.
Yep...that makes no sense at all. At ordering time....this better be different. A bug in B&P, who knows. I love FORD but B&P needs some fixes and repairs.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like an update may be happening now!?! Rendering engine on Build and Price is not functioning any more, a sure sign that changes are afoot

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
last I looked the light bar was not in B&P is it up there now?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

last I looked the light bar was not in B&P is it up there now?
It’s always been there, at the bottom just before the list of everything you added. Just under the drop down tab for the winch and towing options.

Sponsored

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the $495 Sound Deadening option different than the sound deadening that is included in the High Package?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the $495 Sound Deadening option different than the sound deadening that is included in the High Package?
Yes. They are different.

The accessory In B&P is panels that are added to the inside of the hardtop.

42green

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 Regular Cab 4x4 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just hoping for the mid package to be available with a manual transmission.

Right now if I add the mid package to a Black Diamond it automatically switches to the 10 speed auto.

I don’t even want most of the stuff in the mid package, I just want heated seats.

Sadly the Jeep wins on heated options you can get heated seats and steering wheel as a stand-alone package. Depending on trim it does add the convenience package but I can live with that.
Sponsored