mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife is very concerned about this, she keeps telling me to just buy another Jeep. Which is weird since she has never encouraged me to buy one before. Between what she has been hearing about the launch (mostly from me) and a couple of friends that are big Ford guys constantly complaining about issues with their vehicles she's afraid the Bronco is going to fall apart after I get it.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With the B&P surprises and reservation cancellations reported in this thread it looks like Ford may be on track to reduce the number of reservations to something they can actually build and deliver. Currently with 613 members voting the conversion percentage estimate is sitting at 40%, not the 70% Ford predicted. Yes, we all know this is just the forum poll estimate and it may not hold true for the broader population. If you have not all ready voted please do so at this link:

Poll Link: Conversion Percentage from Bronco Reservations to Bronco Sold Orders

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Conversions Poll 12-23-2020

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know why it's charging an extra $1,895 for the shadow black modular top on the Wildtrak when the description for the top says it's included on the Wildtrak and FE? I know it's not available yet at launch, but if you're willing to wait was this item supposed to be standard? With all the changes to the B&P I'm thinking of upgrading to this model since it's not that much more than what I was originally considering.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
we all know this is just the forum poll estimate and it may not hold true for the broader population
its All speculation...and blanket statements don't fit....but you have to wonder if folks who made a reservation 6 months ago - and are not sufficiently hyped to sign up for this forum - will complete an order next month.... for a vehicle they won't receive for yet Another 6 months.

I've always believed a significant percentage of early rez were dealer-related...and the current climate of dealers not wanting additional order deposits deepens my belief that the "Ford dealer Penalty" we hear about is 100% BS

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember correctly Ford reduced the MRSP price of the FE & WIldtrak by cost of the modular top($1895) and added MIC about a month or so ago.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before buying a new car earlier this year, I read up on how to get a good deal and avoid overspending. Focusing on monthly payment was pretty much what NOT to do. Sales persons would be crawling over each other to land that customer, lol.
As a math teacher, 9th graders all constantly gripe and moan, "When will I ever use this?" but are too busy making darts out of paper clips to pay attention when we cover compound interest.?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi
this morning with new b&p wife Bad Land is cost 88,543.10$ + we have to added 5 METHOD WHEELS + 5 NOKIANS studded tire + wheels lock etc...
we do'nt change our mind and stay with our configuration its about the same price for my next F150 XLT POWERBOOST 2022.
That's the way, OUR WAY and no complaint about this;):)
we are old but happy retired french canadian
TRACKTOY
i will trade my old truck for the new one F150
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes IMGP7507.JPG

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a math teacher, 9th graders all constantly gripe and moan, "When will I ever use this?" but are too busy making darts out of paper clips to pay attention when we cover compound interest.?
Thank you for being a Teacher!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for being a Teacher!
Don't thank any of us until next year when we can take a full count of how many didn't quit by the end of this school year.????

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's perfectly understandable, but the web page said these are estimated prices and options and everything shown is pre-production and subject to change. You'll never know how much you'll actually end up paying until order banks are ready and all options are known and firm when you sign on the dotted line. I think the build and config page before all these are known is just a playground to get an idea of what you want. They could have not even made that available until finalized, but at least we have something to get an idea for what we want to get.

I can remember some prototypes not too long ago that even took reservations from people with attractive prices, but never materialized and faded away after a year.

I am more concerned on what the real options will be and how durable this truck ends up being a few years down the road, because the Wildtrak price wasn't affected much if any.
So B&P must stand for Ball Park tool then.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, only wine comes with cheese. I am waiting on Ford to include a wine fridge as an interior option for the Bronco. Also, a built-in cork screw - not a stupid bottle opener. :LOL:
Only on the 4 door, the 2 doesn't have room. Of course it will only be available on the 2 in the B&P but we'll figure it out at order time.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
$115 extra a tire is a ripoff though. Those Territories must be expensive in comparison to the KOs. I am betting a lot of people won’t be running territories after the first set.
These 285/70R17 Territories have been designed and built specifically for the Ford Badlands. They are not available anywhere else and haven't been grabbed off the rack like the K02s have.. Bespoke tires have a cost associated with them. I imagine they will perform well.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Having a day to consider everything - I am now 50/50 on passing on the Bronco. I was 100% in before and was happy with my build and price. I have seen the comments about people being delusional that the upgrade to the 2.7L and auto trans was only $1895 and I was originally cautious about it, but Ford’s Reps offered multiple comments and answers to questions that to me confirmed that this was indeed the case. If the pricing in the original B&P release was incorrect they had ample time and notice to make a statement to that effect. To now change the pricing and remaining silent despite the questions being raised smacks of a bait and switch. Fortunately, we still have a few weeks to see what (if any) follow up comes from Ford before we have to decide if we will fulfill our reservation. And I am sure Ford could care less due to assumed demand for the Bronco, but if I bail because of Ford’s poor customer relations on this I will not buy a Ford instead.
Sponsored