ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The base model should be the base model. I think the issue is that you can get the same axles/lockers/transfer case/powertrain as in any other model (minus the GOAT modes). As far as I know, you cannot do this on the Jeep. You cannot get front and rear lockers on any Wrangler you want and you cannot get the transfer cases/axels that the Rubicon has on each trim. It seems many want similar off-road capabilities as the most capable model, at a cheap price, which is understandable if Ford is offering it.

I am now having second thoughts about higher trim levels if my main reason is for the off-road capability.
HI
i agree with that and i suggest to FORD TO STOP OFFER BASE MODEL ON BRONCO i suggest to if nobody wants a bronco, stay away and go to buy a jeep, or a LADA and everybody come happy with that that's it the way a base model is a base model only with no sasquash and no other feature than basic equipment for a sheap price and a sheap truck. buy a russian LADA (y) :)
Sponsored

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t read all the responses but why is the black mod top $1800 on the wildtrak when it says standard?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HI
i agree with that and i suggest to FORD TO STOP OFFER BASE MODEL ON BRONCO i suggest to if nobody wants a bronco, stay away and go to buy a jeep, or a LADA and everybody come happy with that that's it the way a base model is a base model only with no sasquash and no other feature than basic equipment for a sheap price and a sheap truck. buy a russian LADA (y) :)
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screenshot_20201224-063927_Google
go lada!!

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screenshot_20201224-063927_Google
go lada!!
YES THAT'S THE WAY for your budget please stay away from FORD BRONCO and cancell your reservation right now and change your dream ....
i don't have enought money to buy a BUGATI CHIRON but i do'nt cry about this.
stay on your budget and be happy.
TRACKTOY

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, so I get y'all's correlation to a "thermostat" now, but it's not the right term.
Are multiple people really using the word thermostat when they mean auto climate control? I’ve only seen one, but he does really like the term and uses it frequently.

For his edification, when talking automobiles, this is a thermostat:

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 4E564BB3-F280-4DFC-A19C-2EAC94FCCA63

Last edited:

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checking in to see if Ford did anything stupid today...
That is the really big question. Does Ford take Holiday time off from their screwups? We can only hope...

But it’s still early...

Last edited:

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is the really big question. Does Ford take Holiday time off from their screwups. We can only hope...

But it’s still early...
Ironically, they seem to be working on the B&P site this morning. At this moment, adding Squatch to Base 2-door or Big Bend only charges $7385, rather than $8980.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, there’s too much bitching and not enough cancellation. According to Twitter, that ratio is amateur hour.
I'm with you. With all the pissing and moaning, I am just hopeful the P&M'ers cancel and go buy something else. I come to these forums for information (both good and bad) but the incessant bitching is draining. If I were as angry at Ford as some appear on these forums, I'd be damned if I would buy their product. I personally recognize it's the same no matter where you go. in '98 I bought a Jeep TJ which was the first model year for a redesign and coil over suspension on the Jeep. They had delivery issues then too and quality issues just like many first year model vehicles. It's the price you pay to live on the bleeding edge. Life's a bitch, then you die.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They had delivery issues then too and quality issues just like many first year model vehicles.
LOL....that's a whole other category of bitching that ain't even begun yet.

While people might complain about the pace of forward momentum, most realize there's a ton of external issues at play here.

Where Ford is really showing their ass is just the basics of communication, and their apparent bewilderment at how to make B&P functional - so, yeah...the non-covid basics of running a business enterprise post the 1980s.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all the pissing and moaning, I am just hopeful the P&M'ers cancel and go buy something else. I come to these forums for information (both good and bad) but the incessant bitching is draining.
Top tip: if you don’t like P&M, don’t be in a thread like this at page 85.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top tip: if you don’t like P&M, don’t be in a thread like this at page 85.
Oh, so no knew information ever comes to light on any of these pages after they are originally created? Forgive me, I thought that was the purpose of having a "forum". So at what page does a forum turn to pissing and moaning. I'll be sure to not read past that page number from here on. ?

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, so no knew information ever comes to light on any of these pages after they are originally created? Forgive me, I thought that was the purpose of having a "forum". So at what page does a forum turn to pissing and moaning. I'll be sure to not read past that page number from here on. ?
around the third post.
Sponsored