Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone who is surprised or disappointed by this wasn't listening when sensible people tried to explain it had to be a B&P error. As I explained several times before, looking at Ford's other vehicles, there isn't any where you can get an engine and transmission upgrade for that price. The 10-speed auto alone is $1595 on the Mustang. Plus, it didn't explain why on Outer Banks, the 2.7 upgrade cost just as much without the transmission upgrade.

People upset about this are probably the same people that expect a store to sell them a 75" TV for $9 instead of $900 because the tag had a . in the price.
Please explain the delay in initial build and price and then almost 2 months later to correct this error. I would think that should have been fixed before the initial release.
Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please explain the delay in initial build and price and then almost 2 months later to correct this error. I would think that should have been fixed before the initial release.
Also, by not fixing it immediately, they have set people's expectations. Setting your customer's expectation is a large part of any business.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well fuck me sideways, it was supposed to be available on black diamond
hahaha. It is all crazy because my screenshot with the extra tops and prices was on a BB build. The other window I had open at the same time was a WT and it didn't show the extra tops. SO for like 2m I could add MOD top to a BB build.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe when I cool off that $50k F250 will look better.
What I'm getting for 50k in the Bronco isn't worth it.
When this started years ago, I thought I'd be all in for a real nice Bronco at $50 - 52k.... fuck in a BL, you haven't gotten heated seats yet for that amount.

Right now, those 4runners with near zero depreciation are seeming like the real value leader.
I not sure if they have a model without heated fucking seats.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

....and I have to change my fucking signature to boot. :mad:

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely something wrong. I just added guacamole and it was only $.25, but sour cream was $1.00??? WTF

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well a lot of us were thinking the $300 upgrade to a 2.7 from the auto trans was no way in hell right. Definitely a huge bummer that that package is $3490 now, it really stings that the mansquatch is a MY22 even more now.

There's still a major goof up on base, if u Sasquatch base then add the 2.7 its cheaper then the 2.3 Sasquatch.

Funny thing is in 2015 I paid 35k(thanks to rebates) for my new 2015 f150 xlt screw 4x4 with a 2.7.. Hard to swallow a Bronco bieng way more expensive then my f150.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm... priced my build and the first time it was $3k for mid (auto not free). Refreshed the page and showed $1500 for mid (auto free)...

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€˜ve never owned a Ford and Iā€™m starting to wonder if I can trust a $50k automobile built by a company who canā€™t build a functioning website.
I've never owned a new one. And it looks like now, i Still will never own one!
Hello Range Rover Defender!

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My BD build just jumped up by $2,200 from @42,900 to 45,115 ? 4 door 2.3 10 speed, mid pkg and towing. Come on man. Iā€™d drop to base if I could get Cyber Orange with a decent color interior/ heated seats/ emergency braking.
Sponsored