Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this price increase sticks and isn't some programming bug. I may be out, These a bronco's will be discounted after the hype is over. Rebates, special models, special packages. All these will be available at a later date. Also mix in the first year problems you know that will happen. I might be holding off, Ford is just giving my way to many signs that they are not ready to release this model. They are looking dummies and I'm just way to patient to be taken advantage.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is Spinal Tap?

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For some reason this example of Ford’s inability to communicate and execute a website update is really disappointing me. Gives me very little hope they can actually deliver a vehicle that works. Is this the kind of company I want to spend $50k with? Maybe just keep the F250 and go on trips with my wife.
To add that you'll have pretty limited selection from the aftermarket really does throw a wrench into everything. I had submitted my fully loaded Badlands to my dealer and I was ready to order this month - funny how that can change - and, I agree. You'd think that since they've done so many vehicle configurators, this would honestly be inputting new data with images and metadata, everything would just work.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup, I am pretty much done. I will wait for green and xplan in a year or two. MachE gets $7500 tax credit, incentives and Xplan so will go with that and end up saving a few $k from my Bronco build and the thought of a new Mustang makes my wifes eyes sparkle (this being the prime factor).

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to cancel when I get on a PC. Don't feel right doing it on the phone. I was making an exception for.....

Gray top
First Year
Delay Delay Delay
Manual plus V6
Etc...

Now Price increase....
I haven't made my mind up as of yet. I'm waiting until we can look at the order guide.