Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My fully loaded sage green Mini Countryman SE All4 build at $47k with $7.5k in tax incentives looks reallll good right now.

Bronco sold me on looks and functionality (I’ve always wanted to take the top/doors off my ride in the summer) but they are screwing it up with all these weird adjustments and requirements (mid+man on BD, MIC ugly gray, and now these price increases 2mo after the launch).
Sponsored

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, he answered immediately (was obviously very aware), and called it an "incredible deal."

This would have been no big deal if Ford didn't let it sit for months and say it was correct. Ford marketing execution is bush league at best...a disaster.
That's what I thought. I think everyone thought it was a mistake originally, but it's the fact that several Ford Employees said it wasn't that makes the whole thing worse.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is showing that but for some reason, my total is still the same prior to this new "glitch". I have to go to work so I can play on the B+P right now.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a mess. Kicks up more questions... Are the mod tops now in play? Do I now need to rebuild bb and BL along with my BD to compare? And will it change again?
Now I may drop down a trim level and go BB with the sandstone interior option which gets you heated seats without needing to get the mid package. An odd little quirk in B&P. Although why build anything on B&P at this point since it will probably just be “corrected” later.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if this was the B&P update, with a few surprises, that Ford told us was coming.

Either way, how can we move forward confidently that anything will be executed the way in which we’ve been led? Will anyone TRULY get a Bronco delivered before the end of 2021? There’s been nothing to suggest we can take Ford at their word.

“Fool me once, shame thee. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me seven times??? Eight times?? Nine times, AND in a smug tone??”

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So the Base 4dr price is listed at $33,200. AT is standard, no MT is available at all. So what's the real base price? Is it $33,200 or $34,795? Because at the latter, with the now $5750 price for Sasquatch I'm probably going to just pass this year. The value just isn't there. A base model shouldn't be $40K.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now I may drop down a trim level and go BB with the sandstone interior option which gets you heated seats without needing to get the mid package. An odd little quirk in B&P. Although why build anything on B&P at this point since it will probably just be “corrected” later.
That's an error i almost guarantee and you'll need to add the mid package to get the heated seats.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, was the original price of a Wildtrak with mod top and lux supposed to go over $60k? Because I can get a TON more value by purchasing a '21 F150 for that price - and an amazing interior comparatively. I already own a Bronco with a better interior than this one, tbh. :LOL:

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whether its a glitch or not isn't the point.

Ford is inept. They just can't communicate worth a shit. The 2.7/auto bundle has been online 2 months, and was verified by their Q&A process: "Yes, its true and its a steal".

Just remember you're buying a vehicle that you haven't sat in much less driven...from a poorly managed company, whose products have been widely panned (except for Mustang/trucks) by industry publications.

Lower your expectations...significantly.
Spot on. F ford. Utter trash job on this. Let's see what else they can F up in the next ten months before anyone actually sees them.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to pour cold water on your seats but take a look again. I couldn't find them.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Capitalism
Supply and demand
It's not a compromise; you buy the commodity or someone else does

Just checked, my B&P didn't change. Guess that's because I just want very few options.
Sponsored