First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I go to order an my price is $1895 higher than it was last week, I'm moving on to another vehicle. This wasn't a need for me, but a want. Ford needs to better understand customer dissonance, because they will get a lot.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like how when you select one of the non MIC top options the price is increased but the picture shows no top. Maybe Ford is trying to be funny?
They took us seriously when we said we'd take it with no top! lol

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really want a Bronco...not just another "Jeep".....but all the incentive$$$ on Jeeps is tempting. Now these B&P increases......it's concerning for sure. FORD ARE YOU LISTENING??????
A key thing is "time". I bought two vehicles this year. One would likely have been a new Bronco. But Ford didn't offer a Bronco.

Ford stopped production of the open top Bronco in 1977, and has been foot dragging over a decade since the 2004 concept model. Thank god for Jeep - carting myself and family all over and up/down mountain trails exploring the great outdoors for years.

Time has value. Waiting has a cost. I like what I've seen of the new Bronco. A lot. But get in the game already Ford.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base with Squatch and floor mats is pushing 40k far from a base price as far as I’m concerned
Yup! The base just priced itself way too high. I mean 9k for SAS pack? Ford, you want people to love the Bronco, not resent it. I am now back to looking at a badlands as it's price point is now close enough to the base. Ford is really fucking this roll out up in a big way and if they keep shifting the goal posts i might be hunting for another vehicle cuz this is getting ridiculous.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ridiculous is all I can say, especially when several Ford reps said what a good deal the 2.7L was and that price was right.

So with that said, if I look at it right the Wildtrak includes the black modular hard top (2 dr) at no cost even though it says it's $1895. Is that how you guys see it? Because if that's the case, I'll just move to the Wildtrak as a loaded one is 50K with a black modular roof (which I've wanted all along) and high package while the BL is is over 54K with the modular roof. Otherwise, my BL Sport arrives in a little over a month and I'll just live with that for while.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not making any moves yet but it’s time to start cross shopping.

It’s not the money it’s that these guys are fucking clowns.
@doink , did you hear that?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Allocation may mean less when conversion percentage drops significantly.

Sponsored

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Complete horseshit. I refuse to believe an engine and transmission that are both in full mass production costs $3500 more than a *slightly* smaller engine and a *brand new* transmission.
It's not the cost, it's them trying to squeeze every penny.

I priced out a comparable wrangler - now that jeep offers the selectrac (4auto) in sport version and it was 2-3k more than a comparably equipped BD. Of course the BD has steel bumper group.

Now the pricing is completely on par with some of these changes.

Sad they followed Jeep into $1500 for an auto trans, $1500 for the upgraded engine, etc. But hey the wrangler still sells like hotcakes at 50k a pop...

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Complete horseshit. I refuse to believe an engine and transmission that are both in full mass production costs $3500 more than a *slightly* smaller engine and a *brand new* transmission.
It's not about what it cost. It's about what you'll pay. Ford is better most people will pay the difference.

Oops, @jeep364 beat me to it.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not trying to stick up for Ford on this one, but people have to understand that "standard" does not equal "free".
Sponsored