Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you're cancelling can you at least be courteous to those of us who arent and post your reservation date? This is especially for 7/13 reservations.
Right!!? Actually everybody in July, for all of us late comers.

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda hard not to when that’s what they themselves put out on B&P ?‍♀
This was really shitty of Ford to at very least not have all the prices correct from jump. It’s one thing not to have all options available, but to list things at one price then jump it up months later wow. Bad business.
During the Q&A the “brand manager” even said that the pricing was correct, and said it was a great deal. What a cluster...

Last edited:

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 7/13 time stamp. I will let you know if I'm out. Really considering it hard after this major price bump just on principal
if you bail, sell ur spot ... lol .... there are MANY who will say: "thank you sir, may i have another!"

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

During the Q&Q the “brand manager” even said that the pricing was correct, and said it was a great deal. What a cluster...
This ^^^^^^^^^^

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this is my personal favorite glitch in the updates...

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608575628097

invisible roof!

This is actually a promotion for WW84...
We did say we'd take them without tops......can't believe they haven't fixed the Cactus Grey color either.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We did say we'd take them without tops......can't believe they haven't fixed the Cactus Grey color either.
i mean, $1895 for an invisible top... bet everyone's thinking that $1595 for an auto trans isn't so bad now, are they? :LOL:

yeah, I agree. It's like they're trying to get people to not buy it.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So they corrected the SQ pricing incorrectly. Base and BB sq pricing will be corrected AGAIN. Glad they’re not double charging like we thought but what a bunch of fucking clowns these guys are. Can’t get basic pricing changes right to save their lives.

607E66CD-3489-468F-AF8F-452CC8C7BD67.png

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting to confirm B&O is not available on Black Diamond before cancelling my reservation. Very frustrated with Ford the past few months and it keeps getting worse.

If I do cancel, I probably won't buy anything for another year or two. My '16 JKU is recently over 50,000 miles and runs great.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to admit it but you are probably right. I’m not only building a Base on B&P today but will also be test driving a stick this week. My steel hip and the stop and go traffic initially kept me away from a manual BUT I loved my 1976 Courier, 87 Ranger and 98 Ranger all with manual.

AND I have a seventeen year old. The best safety feature I could ever give my teenager is not the Mid Package but a stick shift! No texting, drinking Starbucks, twit tocking or whatever that social crap is.
I have a 2016 Mustang Manual transmission. I have arthritic symptoms from time to time and I used to do Cross Fit (pre-Covid), which would impact me for 1-2 days if I overdid it or did not stretch properly. Despite that I am getting the Manual Base.

I had dreams of letting my daughter borrow my Mustang for High School. But that in/out parking lot situation in a manual transmission is a total nightmare. Just crossing on coming traffic and the mix of overly aggressive and overly cautious drivers all in one place makes the High School to home commute a poor fit for new drivers. She did learn how to drive it, but now has her own (older) auto transmission vehicle.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When they say "standard" I think they mean you have to get it with the Auto (ie it's not optional). Doesn't say they weren't going to charge you for it.
Standard means standard...it comes with the package.
Sponsored