Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess this is how Ford plans to drive reservation numbers down to something they can manage.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another dick move - the black roof is more expensive than the body colored. But shouldn’t it be easy to mass produce out the black ones? And then you don’t have to worry about matching them to the correct body color?

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes C62CC9CC-88E5-4C5E-AE5F-CF0D1F8B45A6

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

wildabeast4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I just missed this before, but did they remove the light grey center console top in the Badlands and replace it with the black (for both MGV and leather)?

For some reason I had thought it previously showed as light grey to match the dash top...

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.52.52 AM

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.53.00 AM

Last edited:

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I completely disagree. The base will be a unicorn as they can't make as much money off it. Everyone will have outerbanks and badlands models optioned differently.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will go ahead and forget my 35 inch Sasquatch dreams.

In fact, I will embrace the tiny steelies, and then mod the suspension and use 4 of the 6 switches to go on/off "low rider mode" with each wheel, at each light.

Then I will record my hip hop album and use my Bronco Base as a tax write-off, because it will be featured in all of the videos, like "Run the Jewels" features a Grand National. That is my plan. Please download the album when it comes out.

Last edited:

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what updates were actually changed but my build is still the same with no price difference so I’m not complaining

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is one way to debug your code, follow this thread and update all the incorrect prices as BG6 members point it out. I think we call this community sourcing in the bus. This only works if your boss is not looking...:D

Sponsored

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I just went from my fully loaded BL to a 2-door base. 1/2 the price. Just can't spend $60k on a 2nd vehicle I don't need that I have never seen or driven. I either need it to have all the options or none. There is no in-between for me. The only two acceptable interiors are the base and the BL. All others are garbage. Plus leather and MGV will be HOT in the summer without ventilated seats.

VTBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the Browns can be a 10-4 team during the COVID season with a brand new head coach, Ford could’ve handled this better. I’m thinking of just buying an Army Green TRD Tacoma...

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well, might want the 2.7L. but auto transmissions tend to be better for offroading including one pedal driving, offroad torque steering, plus torque converter for modulating torque rather than slipping the clutch.

It also tends to get better fuel economy by virtue of more gears staying closer to the powerband.

Plus the niceties, leisurely traffic driving, less fights with SOs who may not be interested in learning manual, smoother ride for passengers.

Nothing against manual, but there are reasons that everyone started paying extra for auto.
Most I think just never learned to drive standard trans......lol

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just did B&P again to check. No change to my pricing on the obx. Although they now have a dual top option.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
well, might want the 2.7L. but auto transmissions tend to be better for offroading including one pedal driving, offroad torque steering, plus torque converter for modulating torque rather than slipping the clutch.

It also tends to get better fuel economy by virtue of more gears staying closer to the powerband.

Plus the niceties, leisurely traffic driving, less fights with SOs who may not be interested in learning manual, smoother ride for passengers.

Nothing against manual, but there are reasons that everyone started paying extra for auto.
Manual is better. It is more fun to drive that way. Yes the auto is easier... In the same way as pressing "play" on your phone to hear a song is easier than playing a guitar. Is your Bronco supposed to be like a top notch sound system or is it supposed to be like a guitar? If it is 100% a "sound system", then why not just get a Lincoln?
Sponsored

Last edited: