aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the price on the base 4dr has increased by about $1500 and the price for sasquatch has increased on the base by about $2300. So, now the price difference between a 2 door base and a 4 door base is over $6,000. Whats up with the weekly bad news that ford seems to have. I wonder what next week will bring.
Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Standard means standard...it comes with the package.
Exactly. If something else was required and cost extra, it should be called Required. Check any other auto makers build and price. You check 2.7. Pop up says This requires 10AT and prices changes by 1595. I cannot believe people are seriously trying to defend fords incompetence on this

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
What'd they put down for a VIN on the BoS?

(The only way, if I were a dealer, that I would have signed *anything* with price on it this early in the game is if I was waaaaaaaaay over charging.)
No upcharge, strait MSRP. I will have to check when I get home. I believe the VIN says TBD.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the Browns can be a 10-4 team during the COVID season with a brand new head coach, Ford could’ve handled this better. I’m thinking of just buying an Army Green TRD Tacoma...
Lol the Browns make the playoffs when their fans arent allowed to go. Same with the Bills

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
ANYONE KNOWS WHY FORD IS NOW CHARGING 4 AUTO......WHATS NEXT!!!!
..I can't speak for this model...but Ford does charge 1595. for all their automatics...if a manual is standard..

Sponsored

Tards

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
couldn't have said it better, if i tried
Yeah this just made me do a wrangler bnp and it’s just as bad over there. I tried to add $1500 auto tranny and it pulled my at tires off. Tons of glitches like that. And so I’ll continue to buy German cars only.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This whole thing is leaving me wondering if the quality of Bronco will be indicative of the dip shits that have implemented and developed the B&P.
If something is expensive that's fine...I'll pay it if the execution and development is confident and professional. My gut is telling me to wait a couple years until the hype is down and supply chain issues are tamped down because Covid will be under control.

I am looking at the Rubicon and Power Wagon again. Sadly.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already have a signed bill of sale from before the price change. This will be interesting. I wonder if they will eat the additional $3000.
If you think that dealer is going to eat that $3,000 I have a beach house in Missouri you might be interested in

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not surprised the Auto is now priced out separate, kind od expected it on the B&P update. I just hope that the Mod top on the 2-door, which is now in the B&P is not a mistake, as I really wanted it, keep me from having to get a soft top later.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This whole thing is leaving me wondering if the quality of Bronco will be indicative of the dip shits that have implemented and developed the B&P.
If something is expensive that's fine...I'll pay it if the execution and development is confident and professional. My gut is telling me to wait a couple years until the hype is down and supply chain issues are tamped down because Covid will be under control.

I am looking at the Rubicon and Power Wagon again. Sadly.
does this mean you don't embrace camo and the grey mic top

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see.

I bet it's for "MSRP"... whatever that eventually turns out to be in the ordering system.
It shows the price, but B&P is messed up. Adding the Sasquatch package to the base cost $8980, but only adds $6590 in the option break down.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I already have a signed bill of sale from before the price change. This will be interesting. I wonder if they will eat the additional $3000.
I have a written quote from my dealer too (not signed) but they're not going to eat the additional cost - the dealers were mis-informed also. There's probably not even $3000 profit involved, so there's no way for the dealer to eat it. This in on Ford, not the dealers. We have a choice, we will eat the additional cost or go elsewhere. I'm on the fence, part of me knows I'm reacting negatively to today's news, and I'll probably still follow through with the Bronco. But I am more open to other options today.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Page 43.
If Ford screws up something as simple as Build and Price as bad as they did, and not once but twice, how many of y'all think their Bronco is going to be built right?
Sponsored