Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Poor communication has nothing to do with COVID-19. If B&P was incorrect in not showing the price increase for the AT, then Ford should have corrected it right away and not waited for 2 months. I understand there are glitches and updates, however a $1,600 price change is huge and something that should have been corrected immediately.
Well, I suggest you put yourself in the shoes of the Bronco program manager who is dealing with part shortages from all over the globe from places all affected differently by a viral pandemic to feed a production line that should have been operational months ago. It would be interesting to see how well you would handle it.

I'm not making excuses, I'm being realistic.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since Ford obviously can't do SHIT with computers, its comforting to know that Bronco is 100% mechanical, and 0% software
Drive by wire and the electronic steering will be epic!!!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drive by wire and the electronic steering will be epic!!!!
Probably end up with airplane style controls with some kind of weird "yaw" thing too!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't the base 4-D $33K? it's almost $35K now! that's a rip off, $6500 difference between 2-D and 4-D is alot.
I had a BB build, makes no sense now because for 1K more I get the OBX now.

EDIT: the auto is standard on Base 4-D so that's why the upped the price I guess.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
They would literally sell like hotcakes, do you honestly think any new Bronco is gonna sit on a lot for long?
If I remember right FJ Cruisers sat for a while due to markup as well. There are so many more options coming, price matters especially to non enthusiasts on this forum.

What did FJ cuiser sell, maybe 20k per year.

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL! WT top prices, here is the next change to happen.
Capture.PNG

"Anybody want a soft top? I've got one for sale."

** EDIT 1**

More humor:

Try adding the Sound Deadening and it forces the Sas delete for $4k:

1608581220707.png

Cancel that, now try to do a Roof Rack add. It still cancels the Sas but for $4130:

Capture1.PNG

**EDIT 2**
Seems like the B&P folks need to work their math in Excel before bringing it to the browser.

"Public math can be hard."
***Rockstars***

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I suggest you put yourself in the shoes of the Bronco program manager who is dealing with part shortages from all over the globe from places all affected differently by a viral pandemic to feed a production line that should have been operational months ago. It would be interesting to see how well you would handle it.

Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a legitimate excuse for failing to communicate about pricing changes after it was brought to Ford’s attention multiple times and confirmed as correct? Why the 2 month delay? Why the complete lack of communication and when communication does happen it’s 180 degrees the opposite? I’d love to hear your reasoning. Also, just to preempt your diversion tactic, I’m not going to say that I could do this better as it isn’t my job to manage a vehicle rollout or backtrack after putting pricing out for 2 months and changing the pricing overnight and hoping no one will notice.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
B&P is wrong, If you add the options individually in the break down, they do not add up to the total amount.
Mine doesn't add up right either in the break down. The breakcdown still shows no charge for the auto, but the $1595 is included in the total options. It's definitely still wrong, I just don't think future "fixes" will work out to our benefit.

Sponsored

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just went into my BD build, looks like when updating to the 2.7 that they include auto but the $1595 is automatically added!! BS Ford. I hope this is a mistake after what we’ve heard from reps.
Since Ford obviously can't do SHIT with computers, its comforting to know that Bronco is 100% mechanical, and 0% software
Come on Ford wake up the BP website is a total cluster nothing makes sense hell the numbers aren’t even right for the MSRP when you do the math if a car salesman would do that to me I will and have walked out And never came back please just shut it down fix it and try again please

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608583292537

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a legitimate excuse for failing to communicate about pricing changes after it was brought to Ford’s attention multiple times and confirmed as correct? Why the 2 month delay? Why the complete lack of communication and when communication does happen it’s 180 degrees the opposite? I’d love to hear your reasoning. Also, just to preempt your diversion tactic, I’m not going to say that I could do this better as it isn’t my job to manage a vehicle rollout or backtrack after putting pricing out for 2 months and changing the pricing overnight and hoping no one will notice.
If they're all working from home and zooming....not the best outcomes. That's my last card before gross incompetence. Even Bronco Nation must be wondering wtf?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got a 2021 Sport for just under $25,000. Leather, heated seats, adaptive cruise control etc. great bang for you buck
Love the package. Hate the CVT. That transmission keeps me from buying a few Subarus.
Sponsored