Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ƉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI
When i have see in the old BP 2.7 l motor is 200.00$ CDN and with this you have a free 10sp trans. i tell to my wife It's a joke , a mistake, an error on the B&p , to good to be true ! But the order time is delayed and now this error is corrected . My wife do'nt change is mind she want is BRONCO 4 dr. Bad Land with 2.7 l + 10 speed Auto + sasquash + Lux Pkg, + Hitch + entry pad+ Mic top + soft top + envelope for the top and doors + diff cover from SPICER + TAILGATE TRAY + RIGID spot on mirror and rear bumper + 5 NOKIAN winter studded tire on METHOD 703 wheels. and few recovery gear. etc. not a base with sasquash. And she pay the bill. That's That'is all. the way of life....... WHEN WIFE WANT IT IT'S LIKE GOD WANT IT;)
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, I am generally puzzled, I think the First Edition price went up? which I would have thought was generally correct before given that the 2.7L auto was standard, but maybe the transmission price cascaded through the whole lineup?

if race car drivers, off and on road use autos, its good enough for me.
What series use automatic transmissions? I realize they are used by some drag racers, but road course and off-road drivers use them too? For once I'm not being a smartass, just genuinely curious.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Capture.PNG

Anyone notice this where it says not available with slide out tailgate (late availability) So are to colored tops not late availability now?
There are 2 versions showing on Outer Banks. One is $1795 and shows late availability. The other is $1895 and says nothing about being late.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a legitimate excuse for failing to communicate about pricing changes after it was brought to Fordā€™s attention multiple times and confirmed as correct? Why the 2 month delay? Why the complete lack of communication and when communication does happen itā€™s 180 degrees the opposite? Iā€™d love to hear your reasoning. Also, just to preempt your diversion tactic, Iā€™m not going to say that I could do this better as it isnā€™t my job to manage a vehicle rollout or backtrack after putting pricing out for 2 months and changing the pricing overnight and hoping no one will notice.
I do, because managing the production of an automobile under the environment of a global pandemic has more priority than fixing a draft B&P function for the vehicle that's not yet available for retail sale. Ford said it was a draft B&P for the Bronco and said an official update will be issued in January to coincide with ordering.

I wasn't using a diversion tactic, I'm trying to get you to manage your expectations. You can't yet place an order for your Bronco, so why are you so upset that the B&P isn't correct, or has changed from an earlier draft? Just fucking relax and let it play out. Ford can adjust its pricing at anytime it wants. The only time the sales price is locked is when you have an artifact with your signature and the dealer's representative signature. So until that time comes, getting one's panties in a wad over the pricing in the B&P tool is wasted energy.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made me look at the Sport again....BL loaded up, 10k less....need Sawzall........

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My BD 2.3 Auto w/mid hasn't changed at all. They are just messing with the B&P for the Jan update. You all know by now the coding rock stars at Ford need a little more time in the classroom.
Outer Banks is the same, other then adding mod tops to the options.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Jealous

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you honestly think that the pandemic is a legitimate excuse for failing to communicate about pricing changes after it was brought to Fordā€™s attention multiple times and confirmed as correct? Why the 2 month delay? Why the complete lack of communication and when communication does happen itā€™s 180 degrees the opposite? Iā€™d love to hear your reasoning. Also, just to preempt your diversion tactic, Iā€™m not going to say that I could do this better as it isnā€™t my job to manage a vehicle rollout or backtrack after putting pricing out for 2 months and changing the pricing overnight and hoping no one will notice.
Probably from Levine begging Ford to spare him yet another public outrage beating

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably from Levine begging Ford to spare him yet another public outrage beating
He gets a bonus every time there is an outrage for him to deliver. How do you think he can go on all of those desert weekend vacations?
Sponsored