Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Sasquatch package on the Base is now $7,385 because they charge extra for the wheels and tires.
It was 5,700 they added the auto trans price
Cant believe anyone actually believed they were giving away the auto.
yes that was odd but the stick isnā€™t just a 6 speed it has a extra crawler gear. I was hoping they charged the same. I was wrong

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im in to the hilt with this one,even with all the website issues,first model year,buying sight un seen,we will see what happens looks like the new corvette is having bugs too.
Iā€™m ordering, but not buying shit until itā€™s delivered and I drive the mofo.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m 99% sure this will be in my driveway by end of weekend. Went and looked at it today. Test drive is Saturday. Suck a tomato, Ford.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 6EBB9E10-7EF4-4FE7-BDAE-2B78A4351A97

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 6EBB9E10-7EF4-4FE7-BDAE-2B78A4351A97

Pretty truck. What size are the tires? 265/65/17? I am a Chevy guy first to be honest, but for 8k more, small tires, and I already own a truck just not right for me. Before the Bronco I was contemplating buying a Colorado. I know I would be happy with it, just not as much as I would with a Bronco. Hope you like it, that V-6 is a great engine.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There must be a bug. I added just "ONLY" LUX package to my build as an option and it kept Options $0 and it added it to the base price of my WildTrak build taking it from $46,980 to $50,570.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Ford should move into the circus business. What a bunch of Clowns!! "FU customers show me the money!"
The designers must be pulling their hair out. They did such a stellar job with the initial design, only to see the marketing people (and the interior materials crew) completely destroy the thing.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm thinking the manual transmission wont hold up with the big tire Package Sasquatch. Maybe there are reports coming in about the two . With it being Chinese made it's very possible .

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna be going to test drive this truck this weekend - with employee pricing and added discount ($5k below MSRP), it's going to work out close to $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on buying.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.24.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.24.16 AM.png
cool, hope your reservation is 7/14 or earlier.

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cool, hope your reservation is 7/14 or earlier.
I am a second day reservation holder, I actually hope that any cancellations are after me. Would really like to see at least 20k-30k out in the wild before mine. That way if there is any early major issues maybe I would hear about them before taking delivery.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you test drove the 2021 Rubicon? I did yesterday, ordering today. The price differential is getting me 37" tires and beadlock rims (fully loaded JLRU versus fully loaded Badlands).
Basically it was a case of false advertising and not taking responsibility for the screw up .Ford should honor reservation holders original build cost, or give assesory credits for ad ons . If Ford would just offer the Manual tranny in any build , seems it would solve some problems with unhappy customers . Ford is not giving us the Auto for free , they are telling us we have to take it , if we want a V 6 or Sqatched package , besides the Auto tranny is not a a new build as the manual 7 speed is which new development always cost more .Possibly the price increase could have something to do with modifications that need to be made to the Auto , since it is not yet set up for flat towing as Ford has also promised , I am sure they know if they do not get the Auto flat towable they will loose more orders .

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)