First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am probably using the wrong words/terminology for this, so apologies in advance.

I have submitted an order via my Ford dealer to convert my Bronco reservation to a MY22 order.

My question is that my dealer sent me a photo of what he says is the "build sheet". It looks correct (except for license plate, discussed below)

But when I log into the Ford reservations site and view what they have as my "configuration summary", they are not the same. The Ford site is missing my Mid package. It is not listed anywhere. The only friggin' reason I changed from BD to BL was to get the Mid package with a manual, and if my order is messed up, I am not going to be a happy camper after waiting this long.

Any help understanding what the differences are between what the Ford website says my MY22 order contains, and what this "build sheet" that the dealer sent me would be appreciated, and if I need to raise a stink with the dealer. I do not have a VIN # yet or a build date. Just an order number.

Another discrepancy is the build sheet says "front license plate bracket" and I told the dealer I wanted "front plate delete" and was told that the bracket was installed at the dealership, not the factory, so I shouldn't be worried about it. But I have seen posts on the site that claims this is not true. Not sure who to believe.
Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I changed from a BB to a BD at the 22 reorder. Ford site still shows my BB but my build sheet shows a BD and my schedule email shows a BD so all good.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am probably using the wrong words/terminology for this, so apologies in advance.

I have submitted an order via my Ford dealer to convert my Bronco reservation to a MY22 order.

My question is that my dealer sent me a photo of what he says is the "build sheet". It looks correct (except for license plate, discussed below)

But when I log into the Ford reservations site and view what they have as my "configuration summary", they are not the same. The Ford site is missing my Mid package. It is not listed anywhere. The only friggin' reason I changed from BD to BL was to get the Mid package with a manual, and if my order is messed up, I am not going to be a happy camper after waiting this long.

Any help understanding what the differences are between what the Ford website says my MY22 order contains, and what this "build sheet" that the dealer sent me would be appreciated, and if I need to raise a stink with the dealer. I do not have a VIN # yet or a build date. Just an order number.

Another discrepancy is the build sheet says "front license plate bracket" and I told the dealer I wanted "front plate delete" and was told that the bracket was installed at the dealership, not the factory, so I shouldn't be worried about it. But I have seen posts on the site that claims this is not true. Not sure who to believe.
The plate bracket is installed at the dealership, not at the plant.
Sponsored