Sponsored

Build time from beginning to end - "in general"?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So in the real world, Lord knows we aren't living in the real world now. Anyway how long should it take to build a Bronco start to finish? I am scheduled for week of December 13, I know my chances are slim of keeping that date so I'm not even worried about that. I was just wondering if everything was normal in a perfect world.
Sponsored

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So in the real world, Lord knows we aren't living in the real world now. Anyway how long should it take to build a Bronco start to finish? I am scheduled for week of December 13, I know my chances are slim of keeping that date so I'm not even worried about that. I was just wondering if everything was normal in a perfect world.
Really depends on how backed up MAP is. I was scheduled for 11/1 and mine got built on 11/4, once they reach your sequence it gets built.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would check the backdoor site. I was scheduled for 12/13. Now its showing 12/20. There are several of us like that and Ford has not sent any emails.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once build day comes it's about a 24 hour-ish process. As long as you don't hit a Friday blend date, you should be done the next day (or so).

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would check the backdoor site. I was scheduled for 12/13. Now its showing 12/20. There are several of us like that and Ford has not sent any emails.
So it begins, I have been pushed to 12/20 as well. Wonder how many more times it will get pushed?

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am supposed to be a week of 12/13 build date but the backdoor site has me as:
etaStartDate":"1990-01-01","etaEndDate":"1990-01-01","productionDate":"

What does that mean?

Note, pizza tracker from the link in the build date email still has me at Order Confirmed 10/08/21.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does that mean?

Note, pizza tracker from the link in the build date email still has me at Order Confirmed 10/08/21.
When you get closer to your blend date the prod date will get populated. It is the build 'day' generally. The eta end date is the eta of delivery to your dealer (shipping is built in).

Build time is typically the same or +1 day from the blend date. If you have roof rails, ppf, decals or other mod shop items, and another 1-2 days. When you get your 'built' email, all of that is done and it is waiting to be shipped.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
about twenty hours if recall correctly. If you are asking when Ford will start it down the line, they cannot give you a good date when they have all the data, what makes you think any of us can?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be very surprised if any 2021 got pushed out of December into January. That's somewhat of a rarity in car manufacturing. If you're a 2022, then the sky's the limit for date slippage.

No More Jeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

What does that mean?

That date is a default date in many computer systems. It means they blanked out your date in their systems for whatever reason.
Sponsored