Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's home!!!!!!

Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221110_212804141

I didn't even let the engine cool down and the mods began.
Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221111_012048173

Mishimoto catch can (i know you technically don't need it with multiport and direct injection - but i wanted it)
Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221111_013957434

autostop eliminator (fun fact - i ordered this december of 2021 when there were christmas sales haha)
Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221111_020345153

and of course i had to go flex it out to make sure all the buttons worked
Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221111_024424115

Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 PXL_20221111_024445580

I died a little on the inside pulling away from my beloved JLUR, and then i mashed the gas and hit the interstate and giggled the whole way home.

I think I made the right move!
Sponsored

Ktmbass85

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 4Runner Trail, 2022 1794 Tundra TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the autostop eliminator you have?

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I might get one too but have found with the manual transmission jts completely uncessary in normal driving conditions.

As soon as you punch the clutch it fires up. So you can start it a second before you need it or it's even fine if you do it as you're starting the car.

In the extreme cold or heat I may change my tune

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's this one Bronco Auto-Stop

Just gotta pull that hvac panel off. I was going to disable it in forscan, but figured the button would be less obvious in the dealer for service... auto stop never bothered me in the jeep cause it used the belt start generator to crank the motor over (not the cold start starter). but the bronco uses the actual starter, and i just don't want it cycling like that.

Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think ya'll'll be OK.
I think so too! We were in Boerne today and only got rain. šŸ™‚ Any word on when your Bronco will be delivered to the dealership?!

We are scheduled to pick up tomorrow morning! šŸ˜

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think so too! We were in Boerne today and only got rain. šŸ™‚ Any word on when your Bronco will be delivered to the dealership?!

Good luck sleeping...

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!
According to the info Ford Shat gimme, it was unloaded from the rail car in Kirby the evening of the 8th.
I'm going to call them when they open, and attempt to find out if they gave me incorrect rail car tracking info.
Dealer does NOT seem to have a clue when vehicles will travel the six miles from the railyard to their lot.
They also do not have a clue that PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING 14 MONTHS FOR THEIR VEHICLE DO NOT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AFTER IT ARRIVES IN TOWN.
What a shit-show.
I'm going to write a book...
Hey @Ford Motor Company !!! Are ya'll listening?!?

Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats!
According to the info Ford Shat gimme, it was unloaded from the rail car in Kirby the evening of the 8th.
I'm going to call them when they open, and attempt to find out if they gave me incorrect rail car tracking info.
Dealer does NOT seem to have a clue when vehicles will travel the six miles from the railyard to their lot.
They also do not have a clue that PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING 14 MONTHS FOR THEIR VEHICLE DO NOT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AFTER IT ARRIVES IN TOWN.
What a shit-show.
I'm going to write a book...
Hey @Ford Motor Company !!! Are ya'll listening?!?
I bet you got the correct rail car info, and your Bronco is indeed sitting at the railyard in Kirby. šŸ™‚ Mine sat there 8 days, I believe! Everyday I was told, ā€œmaybe tomorrow.ā€ Until one day I was told, ā€œthe fleet manager said it WILL arrive tomorrow.ā€ I think your best bet is to find out what the fleet manager has to say! He knows whatā€™s coming in and when.

What color Badlands are you getting? Sas or non Sas? Iā€™ll look around to see if maybe it got to the dealer already! Iā€™ll be there around 10!

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet you got the correct rail car info, and your Bronco is indeed sitting at the railyard in Kirby. šŸ™‚ Mine sat there 8 days, I believe! Everyday I was told, ā€œmaybe tomorrow.ā€ Until one day I was told, ā€œthe fleet manager said it WILL arrive tomorrow.ā€ I think your best bet is to find out what the fleet manager has to say! He knows whatā€™s coming in and when.

What color Badlands are you getting? Sas or non Sas? Iā€™ll look around to see if maybe it got to the dealer already! Iā€™ll be there around 10!
Is the fleet mangler's name Mike Davis? I know a TX Movie Star who knows him...I may make some calls.
Mine is supposed to be a white Land O Bad TWO DOOR!
Manuel Tranny.
Axe them WhereTF my truck is!!!
Hope ya'll git lucky!!!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the fleet mangler's name Mike Davis? I know a TX Movie Star who knows him...I may make some calls.
Mine is supposed to be a white Land O Bad TWO DOOR!
Manuel Tranny.
Axe them WhereTF my truck is!!!
Hope ya'll git lucky!!!
I didnā€™t catch what his name was. I tried looking but they have all their new inventory in the back somewhere. Iā€™m sorry about that. Maybe try calling and speak directly to the fleet manager. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll have an answer for ya! šŸ™‚

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, we got her! They parked her right up front, so when we got done signing and walked out, she was right there for us.

Great experience overall. I didnā€™t bother asking for retail price protection again. I saw her and knew I wouldnā€™t walk for $1,300. I fell in love! šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ All the other numbers were as discussed and no funny business!
68B9570F-531A-47B9-9084-BAF94AD8A0D1.jpeg

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, we got her! They parked her right up front, so when we got done signing and walked out, she was right there for us.

Great experience overall. I didnā€™t bother asking for retail price protection again. I saw her and knew I wouldnā€™t walk for $1,300. I fell in love! šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ All the other numbers were as discussed and no funny business!
68B9570F-531A-47B9-9084-BAF94AD8A0D1.jpeg
Congrats!!
Sponsored