Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Bronco
Outer Banks
As many know within the build week threads, a tracking spreadsheet is often (but not always) started to share build information and track production and delivery. This process was started a while back and has been passed along informally ad hoc. There is a wealth of information in these sheets that many may find interesting and answer questions I see here all the time.

The purpose of this post is to pull the spreadsheets together in one place so others can see the cool data.

I will create a new template for any future weeks that request via a reply here. Or add previous weeks.

*******************THESE ARE ALL USER INPUT SHARE SHEETS********************
(please be courteous. Multiple users can have open at the same time. Avoid changing data and changing global views (i.e. don't use filters, sorts, etc.)

11/29 Build Week
12/6 Build Week
12/13 Build Week
12/20 Build Week
1/10 Build Week

1/17 Build Week (start new template with charts))
1/24 Build Week
1/31 Build Week
2/7 Build Week
2/14 Build Week
2/21 Build Week
2/28 Build Week

3/7 Build Week

Graphic sample from one week:
charts.JPG
Advertisement

Last edited:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Bronco
Black Diamond
As many know within the build week threads, a tracking spreadsheet is often (but not always) started to share build information and track production and delivery. This process was started a while back and has been passed along informally ad hoc. There is a wealth of information in these sheets that many may find interesting and answer questions I see here all the time.

I few weeks ago I revised the build week template and re-organized it and added some features like input menus. Shout out to @Firefight911 for adding dashboard graphics that compile the data (under the charts tab). This was done for the 1/17 build group which I am in, and subsequently I have set up the template for 1/24 and 1/31 built week groups.

The purpose of this post is attempt to inform and pull the spreadsheets together in one place so others can see the cool data. Thus I have added links to this newer templates for the recent 3 weeks that I setup below. I request others who have the links to other build weeks to provide those links in a reply here,. Then I will add those inks to this initial thread post. Thus we will have a central place to find this information.

In addition, if there is anyone from the build weeks in February and later want me to create a template like these below for their use, please request here and I will create one for your build week.

1/17 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6jHYF5QgwwkidBe1cfYJxJWcOXm6CaKyKfAkPQYWLQ/edit#gid=0
1/24 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r657LD8qnWukOlo1T2ArQ7tn1bp1eGcjXIRKz1pOMRE/edit#gid=0
1/31 Build week
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtD1VCgVeyxb3lw04VYJDjqVZXRboHasr8HE9bQiQXc/edit#gid=0

charts.JPG
Where is Cyber Orange?

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Bronco
Outer Banks

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & wrangler
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Where is Cyber Orange?
I could only assume nobody in the group ordered or submitted it. Or it isn't recognized as a color as it's mislabeled....๐Ÿ˜‚

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Bronco
Outer Banks
please read the post
I thought I did, but I assume you meant if we already had a sheet.

In addition, if there is anyone from the build weeks in February and later want me to create a template like these below for their use, please request here and I will create one for your build week.

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Bronco
Outer Banks
I could only assume nobody in the group ordered or submitted it. Or it isn't recognized as a color as it's mislabeled....๐Ÿ˜‚
if its in the data, it will be graphed. The data is input by users. There are menu choices for colors so not a mislabel

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Black Diamond
it compiles the data from that week. so I guess there is none.
ahh sorry I thought I read that it was a compilation of all of those. I saw there was one order in one for those weeks

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & wrangler
Bronco
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Bronco
Outer Banks
I thought I did, but I assume you meant if we already had a sheet.

I will create a template for 2/14 if needed.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, superduity, 2014 JK Rubicon
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
if its in the data, it will be graphed. The data is input by users. There are menu choices for colors so not a mislabel
Ford should've kept Rapid Red and deleted Cyber Orange.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Black Diamond
Advertisement

Advertisement