JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the call. 3/18 build week. Me and 9 others at my dealership. He says to him it looks like the dam has broken. But this is one guy at one dealership.

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do we handle "I'm scheduled for 1/31, no 2/7, wait what 2/14?"

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do we handle "I'm scheduled for 1/31, no 2/7, wait what 2/14?"
Not clear your question. But As far as these share sheets, you can input the data in the week you are scheduled for. If you get bumped you can then mark you are moved and reenter your information in your new group.

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not clear your question. But As far as these share sheets, you can input the data in the week you are scheduled for. If you get bumped you can then mark you are moved and reenter your information in your new group.
My question must have been clear enough since you answered it. A number of us started as 1/31 and have been bumped twice already and there are likely more to come.

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you create a 2/28 week sheet when you get a chance? Thanks for making this; it’s interesting to see the data.

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you create a 2/28 week sheet when you get a chance? Thanks for making this; it’s interesting to see the data.
Yes I will post in the thread when ready.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I've been buried in these sheets now for about an hour or so looking for some kind of sensible pattern, Their organization on what's being produced is bonkers. The only pattern I've been able to sus out so far is that the year of the order doesn't seem to matter. It looks like all the orders are for the same month(s) between 20 and 21 order dates. Kinda bizarre. Has anyone else noticed anything else pattern-wise that might shed light on production?

Edit: Sheet 1 has 49 orders between 14Jul20 - 31Jul20, Then we have 12 orders being filled from Aug-Dec of 2020, I have no idea what to make of that. Will do some more digging to try and come up for some reasoning on that.

And it looks like only 4 orders from Jul21... Weird.. Why pull those.

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I've been buried in these sheets now for about an hour or so looking for some kind of sensible pattern, Their organization on what's being produced is bonkers. The only pattern I've been able to sus out so far is that the year of the order doesn't seem to matter. It looks like all the orders are for the same month(s) between 20 and 21 order dates. Kinda bizarre. Has anyone else noticed anything else pattern-wise that might shed light on production?
Agree there doesn’t seem to be any real “delay” pattern. Of course this is a small sample The data has users that opt to share their builds only. We know they produce 1000’s a week. So our small sample may not be representing. It still shows I feel there are no items like tops or other major features that are not being built. The delay item may have been true earlier but is not the case now. I think dealer allocation is the real item driving the order

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Ocbucks
Thanks Ron, our tracking sheet link is in my signature.
12/6 Lost Batch

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The first post has been updated to add several more build weeks.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree there doesn’t seem to be any real “delay” pattern. Of course this is a small sample The data has users that opt to share their builds only. We know they produce 1000’s a week. So our small sample may not be representing. It still shows I feel there are no items like tops or other major features that are not being built. The delay item may have been true earlier but is not the case now. I think dealer allocation is the real item driving the order
I did see something a few months back that Ford said they had the mic hard tops figured out. I donno how true that statement was and the article didn't go into detail but judging by the sample of data here that seems to track.

Heitz

Outer Banks
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the timeframe for Ford reaching out to you about your vehicle being scheduled for production?

I've been tracking my order ever since that 'backdoor link' thread went up a month or so ago. My build date was originally 2/21, moved to 2/28, then shifted back up to 2/14. It's been at 2/14 for awhile now and I've yet to receive an email from Ford and it's only a month away.

2 Door Outer Banks.
High Package.
Hot Pepper Red.
No Sasquatch.
Ordered 5/11/2021
Sponsored