Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone giving the Jeep crap for looking the same and “tired”.
That’s why I like it.
I like that it looks the same.
That’s why I like the bronco.
I love that it reminds me of the first generation Broncos.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

both look good. The Jeep's looks won't likely change much in the years to come. Since Jeepers like that iconic look. The Bronco on the other hand will likely see more dramatic cosmetic upgrades for the future. A nice 2" lift on that Bronco will make it look perfect. Probably the first mod I'll do to mine.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do all the preproduction vehicles have those ridiculously large tires that have nowhere to go once you start to articulate?

Deleted member 2346

Thank you for the clarification. I keep asking this question. How is the 35” tires non SAS okay for roof racks but 35” SAS on not okay?? ?
SAS is the only one with 35s. The Bronco in the original pic above is a non SAS pkg truck with “aftermarket” wheels and 35” tires. So stock it had 33s so the roof rack was allowed.

also, SAS pkg has metric 35s (315) which is slightly shorter than that standard 35

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

Why do all the preproduction vehicles have those ridiculously large tires that have nowhere to go once you start to articulate?
They aren’t ridiculously large. They just look odd Bc the overland model in the pic doesn’t have Sasquatch springs. But to your point, I’m starting to feel Ford purposely left off the springs so they could explain the roof rack being allowed. So technically it’s a non Sasquatch truck with aftermarket 35s.

Last edited by a moderator:

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They aren’t ridiculously large. They just look odd Bc they don’t have Sasquatch springs. But to your point, I’m starting to feel Ford purposely left off the springs so they could explain the roof rack being allowed. So technically it’s a non Sasquatch truck with aftermarket 35s.
Here is a typical independent front suspension vehicle with 33” tires with a 3” lift and everything chopped and modified so they fit when stuffed. That Bronco looks like it has no suspension travel.

C25858BD-CED0-4B0A-B7AC-365CFE539DA6.jpeg

Deleted member 2346

Here is a typical independent front suspension vehicle with 33” tires with a 3” lift and everything chopped and modified so they fit when stuffed. That Bronco looks like it has no suspension travel.

Ford Bronco Built Bronco Badlands vs Wrangler Rubicon Side by Side Look C25858BD-CED0-4B0A-B7AC-365CFE539DA6
You’re misunderstanding my point. When fitted with the proper Sasquatch suspension, the 35s don’t look ridiculous. Ford has validated the truck did not have Sasquatch springs.

Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re misunderstanding my point. When fitted with the proper Sasquatch suspension, the 35s don’t look ridiculous. Ford has validated the truck did not have Sasquatch springs.
I misunderstood what you were saying.

Apologies.

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jeeps hardtop dimensions and lines look way better. Sleek

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Suburban C1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup, I'd take that Bronco any day over the Jeep!

That Bronco needs a lift with those tires though...2" would look great!
I've been saying that they look really low. Not that it LOOKS bad, but it's somewhat odd.

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is the list of the 200 accessories that are being launched with the Bronco available yet?

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind that is a non SAS Bronco with aftermarket 35" tires (bigger then the SAS 35" tires). Without a lift you are going to run into some major tire clearance issues off road (like having that Jeep drag you out kind of issues).
I’ve been watching these things to try to get a accurate ride hight on em. Seams it varies, but watching the Rubicon videos, they were dragging quite a bit. I think they really need a couple more inches. I was really hoping for a 2” lift option.
Sponsored