Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Totally agree! My thoughts are I wonder if they streamline the process out of the factory of picking solid or IFS! Be huge!
it’s going to be interesting. IF they go IFS (my opinion is they should) I would think they will come up with something that articulates well. And if they are really thinking, they’ll leave provisions on the frame for the aftermarket to support bolt in SAS.

either way, we’re about to get some amazing vehicle options, and I’m afraid you really won’t go wrong with either (GM K5 and new Toyota models, too?)
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cause all those vids of Broncos on the Rubicon had crushed fenders?
no, Because even a blind mall crawler can see there is little clearance above the tire. Truck needs a lift to look fantabulous.
Don’t forget the bent bumpers on the Bronco rubicon trail. That place is hell on sheet metal and steel

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome picture by @justinbmcbride showing the Bronco Overland Rig vs Jeep JL Wrangler side by side!

Can’t wait to see this competition on the road.

Jeep JL Wrangler vs 2021 Ford Bronco.jpg
Other than the Rims you can get that size tire and stance direct from the factory. That Jeep is all aftermarket. Put a standard Rubicon next to a Wildtrack. Bronco all day long.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This picture makes it so apparent the Bronco needs more lift. Whoever comes out with a 2” lift first is going to make a killing. I’ll be first in line.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they both look great time will tell which one is more capable.

Sponsored

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome picture by @justinbmcbride showing the Bronco Overland Rig vs Jeep JL Wrangler side by side!

. Looks good but one thing is that the bronco looks like it’s been lowered on 35 inch mud tires........... confused on all levels. I thought it looked low when they revealed it but this picture shows me it’s true. It’s like they took a 7-speed badlands and threw the some 35 inch tires without out high clearance suspension on it. Which high clearance suspension in bronco terms might be stoppers or whatever you want to call them to stop the 35 inch tires from bottoming out and nothing is really different about the suspension between and badlands with 33inch tires to the Sasquatch with 35 inch tires.

I wod
Yup, I'd take that Bronco any day over the Jeep!

That Bronco needs a lift with those tires though...2"

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like that bronco is rubbing the fender just with the wheel turned that little bit..... don’t understand why they didn’t show it with upgraded suspension
Sure it’s the same problem as why you can’t get the Sasquatch Package with the roof rails. Max load on the roof rails with the Sasquatch package is a roll over risk.

I think there’s something in Ford’s history that makes them afraid of rollovers. Something about Firestone and explorers ?‍♂

Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I'd take that Bronco any day over the Jeep!

That Bronco needs a lift with those tires though...2" would look great!
That’s what I’m saying! Looks great but could definitely use a lift

I3RONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't mean to insult anyone that has a Wrangler but the Bronco makes it look very dated.
Dated Is Jeeps bread a butter! No other vehicle on the road looks virtually the same every decade. Hopefully Bronco has the same staying power. ?