Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Engine choice is irrelevant I thought? Only MIC - Tow - Bull - Squatch are the killers... this changes so often idk anymore.

All I know is changing my WT to a BanxSqtch 2.7 got me a build date of July12th, less than 24hrs after changing it.
Big Bend 2.3 4dr soft top was said to be the least constrained configuration at one point. But it's fluid.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then I put down my $100, birthday present for my wife. Jumped online to find some likeminded friends, this place seems nice. Time to go read a bit and get up to speed.
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info and good folks. Make sure you have an IOU ready for her birthday. You know, just in case.

Ford Bronco Built my Bronco online this morning! 1622221341862

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You picked a great day to parachute into this place, welcome!
LOL, ya, no kidding. The chaos today is real, but don't let that stop you from ordering the Bronco you want. Certain options MAY influence when your Bronco may get built, but there are certainly no guarantees about any of this! My build violates much of the Internet wisdom and certainly falls into the not fair to people who SHOULD be ahead of me in line (early reservations/orders).

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully it’s only a few more months before the majority of us can live vicariously through some peeps who’ve taken delivery of their actual Broncos. We’ll start to get a good idea about many likes/dislikes and hot mods then, which will get this site into positive vibe territory. Hopefully...

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the forum. Many are knowledgeable and helpful, though some just complain a lot but that's life. Luckily you can block the negative people.

I've learned a ton about suspension, limited slip differentials, and Ford's 4A system. Couldn't have gained this without the site and the people.

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then I put down my $100, birthday present for my wife. Jumped online to find some likeminded friends, this place seems nice. Time to go read a bit and get up to speed.
Nice way to go, birthday present for your wife! 😂

OP
OP
Catmandu1999

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for all the well wishes (and warnings).

Heck of a day to drop in indeeed. But no email in my inbox, so maybe I picked an easy to fill model with a base 2 door 2.7 AT? :sneaky:

The plan is to use it as a daily driver for awhile to work out any bugs, maybe some milder trail trips while camping, then it goes to the family beach house as a fun car that occasionally launches and retrieves a boat. So big footprint tires for the boat ramp about the only real mod to look forward to.

Ford trucks and SUV’s aplenty in our background, but initially I was gonna go Jeep for this mission. Then the Jeep dealer at the beach closed, so Jeep killer it is, even though I don’t normally like to buy first year vehicles.

Off to some Saturday morning coffee reading . . .

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for all the well wishes (and warnings).

Heck of a day to drop in indeeed. But no email in my inbox, so maybe I picked an easy to fill model with a base 2 door 3.7 AT? :sneaky:

The plan is to use it as a daily driver for awhile to work out any bugs, maybe some milder trail trips while camping, then it goes to the family beach house as a fun car that occasionally launches and retrieves a boat. So big footprint tires for the boat ramp about the only real mod to look forward to.

Ford trucks and SUV’s aplenty in our background, but initially I was gonna go Jeep for this mission. Then the Jeep dealer at the beach closed, so Jeep killer it is, even though I don’t normally like to buy first year vehicles.

Off to some Saturday morning coffee reading . . .
I believe yesterday's email was sent to those who were told we would get a delivery estimate in may. Since you didn't order almost a year ago, I think Ford has smartened up on how they communicate with buyers. Since you've got a hard top, you might find yourself waiting a while until that "millions of dollars invested" gets into the right pockets. Hang tight, bro!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the peanut gallery. There's a lot of good folks here ready to help if you have questions. There's a ton of info out there, some good some bad, so just ask if you have the need.
Sponsored