Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems Bronco 4dr hero

BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems

Hello! My name is Matt Beenen and I've been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to officially introduce myself and our small business! I've been a bit of a lurker on the forums here for a while, soaking up the excitement and sharing the frustration but I think we're really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the Bronco saga. We've been in business since 2016 and although we have a number of popular products, we're known for inventing the patented Bedside Rack System for the Ford F-150 and Raptor. Our MOLLE/PALS utility panels are designed to be make and model specific, ensuring a perfect OEM fit and finish.

We've been busting ass to get fitments released for all major truck models so that this summer, we can focus on BRONCO BRONCO BRONCO. We've got a Bronco Sport in-house now for development and shenanigans and just received a June 7th build date for our 4dr Wildtrak. Our 2dr will hopefully not be too far behind.

The BuiltRight Bronco History

Ok, so 'history' is a bit dramatic, but our 6g Bronco story starts in the fall of 2019, when we were contacted by Ford directly about developing a few innovative products to be sold as factory accessories. Many hours of conference calls and some time spent in Detroit later, we ultimately determined that despite the big juicy carrot, what was best for our small business at this time was to go it alone. The Ford Licensed Accessory program is great for large manufacturers, but for us little guys, the discounts, logistics and supplier requirements are crippling. The reason I'm telling this story is this: I strongly encourage you to tap the brakes on your mod purchases while us smaller manufacturers sink our teeth into these vehicles. I promise you, the highest quality and most innovative products are the ones that you'll start to see trickle into the market this summer.

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems bedside rack banner

Who We Are and What We Do

We're a small team of guys doing what we love day in and day out to keep the lights on so that we can keep designing and building badass products. I have a background in mechanical engineering with a career that started in DoD contracted and then turbocharged performance products before I finally found my calling in helping to keep your s*** organized. Our team is a combination of gearheads, engineers, veterans, firefighters and outdoorsmen and we all have an appreciation for how important it is to keep your important gear safe, secure and ready for use.

Our Products

I don't wanna beat a dead horse here, so here's a bunch of product pics with links if you'd like to dig a little deeper.

Enough Talk, Whats the Plan?

This is where you come in. The interior organization concepts that we presented to Ford over a year ago are still fresh in our minds and we can't wait to share them, but if there's one thing I hate, it's selling a product based on what we think people need vs. what we know people need. We'll use threads in this forum to share our engineering and design process with you, collect and implement feedback and then bring products to market one by one with your help. We did this with the Raptor and Jeep Gladiator and it was a blast. It's been asked why we're so transparent with the process when it makes it so easy for others to watch and copycat and the truth is, we're so confident in our finished product, it's quality and it's value, that it's not worth losing out on the fun collaborative part in order to keep a secret. We also have patents, both granted and pending, and various parts and features, which help us protect the investment that we make in R&D.

Well, that was a lot of words - my bad. It's 12:18am on a Friday night and I'm just too stoked to wait and post this on Monday like our marketing folks are telling me to do. I hope that if keeping your gear organized is a priority, that you'll follow along, subscribe to our threads and offer feedback! - Matt, founder

102005-bsr154pc-5_4000_4000.jpg

104012-f150dm-9_4000_4000.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved for future content!

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have your dash well bracket for my work superduty mounting a Motorola radio... I wish I could convince my employer to buy 100 of them.. gets the control head at just the right height
Awesome! If they're interested, have them shoot me an email directly - I'd be more than happy to work something out. I love seeing out products in use with fleets. We've got police, fire and municipal departments all over the country using/testing this stuff for us.

Cheers,
Matt
[email protected]

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bed panel in my pickup and love it! It’s nicely integrated into the space and well made. I’m looking forward to any of your Bronco products.

Off hand I think y’all could make a great option for the byod rail. I also think a great version of the cargo area deck/trunk would be nice. Something that secures items inside and the ability to strap things down on top.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm planning on dipping my toe into the overlanding waters with my 4dr bronco. I will be looking for some sort of drawer system for the cargo area. I have a Setpower RV45 fridge I plan on putting behing the passenger side rear seat. A slide out tray for it would be great.

Pie in the sky would be to have the drawer system in place daily, but fold down the driver side rear seat and have a "drop in" piece to extend the platform on that side evenly with the drawer system on adventure weekends.

Last but certainly not least I am a ham radio operator so any options for mounting radios, remote heads, antennas, cable routing, etc will grab my eye.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like where this is going. đź‘Ť

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m more of a do it yourself guy... but I’ll be lookin into y’all’s stuff since you’re a smaller company (something I believe in supporting).

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BuiltRight Industries Welcome to the forums!

I haven't had a chance to use any of your products yet, but I really like what I see.

I hope you are developing a BYOD bar that seems to be missing from everyone want list...
I, too, am curious what you'll be offering in a BYOD rail.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make a bracket allowing the back latches of the front 2 panels a place to latch when removing the rear panels. Giving the ability to mount the front 2 hardtop panels only.

Clear as mud? Lol
Looks like you can do that already without additional parts.

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618637743782

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618637819252

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you can do that already without additional parts.

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618637819252

Those are latched at the front and not at the rear. It’s been said it’ll probably be okay at low speeds, but not recommended for higher speeds.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make a bracket allowing the back latches of the front 2 panels a place to latch when removing the rear panels. Giving the ability to mount the front 2 hardtop panels only.

Clear as mud? Lol
This is something I will be looking for as well.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are latched at the front and not at the rear. It’s been said it’ll probably be okay at low speeds, but not recommended for higher speeds.
Well, they are attached in the rear corners, but not the center of the rear. So, I guess I could see some possible flex in the rear center area. đź‘Ť

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618638518382
Sponsored