Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In agreement, but I thought the Ford Rep. said they did not recommend driving 4 door with rear passenger panel. I think we are saying the same thing. That's why I thought it was a good idea of building a support bar for rear passenger panel.
Right. Cool. We’re in agreement.

I thought you were saying that you could run with just the front panels on the 2-door, but not on the 4-door.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you all for the incredibly warm welcome - has me even more excited to get to work!

I’m going to reply to everybody individually because you guys made a ton of great suggestions, but I never read this question without responding immediately.

Yes! Manufacturing locally is a huge part of our mission as a small business and is also part of what makes it fun for us. Whenever possible, we manufacture our products in house or within 20-30min of our offices.

Again, more thorough responses coming, but I wanted to chime in quickly before taking my 2yr old to soccer!

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to the site Matt! Very excited to see what you have to offer for our rigs once we get them!

Side note, kids in sports are so much fun! I have a 3yr old in soccer currently and at this young age its awesome to watch them run around (or not run around either LOL).

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty sure that in one of the videos of the 4WP bronco they said it was exclusive or proprietary to 4WP. Could be wrong, I will try to find the video
4WP might be making one to be sold at the Ford parts counter but anyone can make one as long as they don't copy 4WPs exact design.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to B6G! I've interacted with you on another forum and it's good to see you here.

For those unfamiliar, Matt is incredibly responsive to customers. He also tends to do build updates for upcoming products, keeping us in the loop (almost) every step of the way.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know if it’s in your wheelhouse but I’m desperate for a rack that works on the soft top similar to what we saw on the four wheel parts truck.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Matt,
Can you make attachments for the roof rack to attach to under a soft top? Maybe using the mounts for the rear hardtop shell? Considering the front of the roof rack mounts to the window frame it may be doable.

Alternatively have an under the soft top roof rack that is hidden when the soft top is up.

Also would love a fishing pole holder that would replace or work with the two hood handles. It would tilt back. Not crazy about the one Ford is showing with that connection bar. I just want a simple rod holder on each front corner.

Another idea is rear spare tire mounts for bikes, skis/snowboards, fishing poles. Because if you use the trailer hitch you won’t be able to open the rear door or window when in use.

I’ve got more ideas...

Sponsored

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

" I promise you, the highest quality and most innovative products are the ones that you'll start to see trickle into the market this summer. "

I LIKE THIS!!! I will be watching and "waiting" to see what you all can bring to market!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking stuff. I'll be watching to see what you come up with. Bookmarked.

Quick question on the stubby antennas... how do they perform compared to stock antennas on the few you sell now?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen your console MOLLE grid in use and it is a must from keeping your s**t from falling to the bottom of the console. I assume you'll have it scaled to the Bronco's console.

Also, not sure how large of a task you are willing to consider, but there are many of us that are planning on a rear seat delete on the 2-dr. At this point, Goose Gear is the option for a plate system.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Following along. Solid company. Have all of their stuff for my raptor, and use all of it. Didn't know they were right up the road until the box showed up. I'm sure I'll find a few things for the bronco as well.
Sponsored