Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@BuiltRight Industries I have plenty of ideas as well. A couple off the top of my head:
1. I'd love to keep my roof rack on my four door with a somewhat convertible top in the summer. How about a half-length soft top that attaches to the rear clamshell (using the second row panel attachment system) and can roll up under the roof rack when we want the first two rows open? Remember the second row panel is a PITA to take on and off with a roof rack, so only doing it twice per year would be super awesome.
2. Bronco only preruns one wire up to the roof (passenger A-pillar), so for those of us who want multiple independent lights on our roofs we'll need to run more. Or, if you make a remote-controlled splitter box off that wire that attaches cleanly to the roof rack, then we could use that single wire as source power only and control the individual zones by that remote.
3. Building on 2, it would be sweet to have some pre-built custom roof racks with integrated LED lighting already in. Specifically strip lights down each side for scene lighting. They work great on RVs.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thumbing through their site, I might make the most out of the carpet back on the MGV and throw these on there:

BRI_0002s_0010_105007-blktp3pc-1_1800x1800.jpg

e_6_21c89154-c361-4f69-bca8-d3e862fa3103_1800x1800.jpg

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thumbing through their site, I might make the most out of the carpet back on the MGV and throw these on there:
Thinking the same. The sound deadening material on the hardtop might work as well. Would like to put my flashlight, leatherman, starbucks card...you know, the important stuff up there

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be looking for a version of your bedside rack system, floor leveler & possible a split deck system cargo system for the 4 door. Something that would be able to use the folded seat space.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the look of your *metal* mount panels. It'd be really neat if you can create similar for the confines of Bronco's cargo area (I really need a means to secure my CO2 tank to, more than anything). I'd personally love to see panels sized and shaped to mount to Bronco's rear seatbacks, especially if they were still able to provide access for the LATCH upper tether anchors.

Sponsored

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a "wedge" of some sort to make sleeping in a 4 door comfortable?
Something that addresses the huge difference in the folded seats and rear deck, since they aren't fold flat at all.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are latched at the front and not at the rear. It’s been said it’ll probably be okay at low speeds, but not recommended for higher speeds.
I believe your comment comes from a discussion on a different thread about keeping the center panel on while having the rear clam shell off. I believe it's the center panel that needs to have the back panel on to stay secure. Could be wrong though myself, wouldnt be the first or last time.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking for a secure cargo cap for the trunk. I carry my golf clubs, baseball equipment, field hockey goalie bag, etc and I don't want to feel exposed with the doors and top off if I am running into the store. I think it should be fairly easy to remove so that if I am traveling and need to pack I can use the space above the bed too.

grinnergetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 SD, 73 F250, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make a 2 piece collapsible arm that attaches to top of dash but can be pivoted/extended and locked. Must be a very solid mount for spotting scope/bino use from vehicle. Think Really Right Stuff quality.

ARCA/Picatinny rail system for dash. ARCA rail can be useful for cameras , GPS, etc also. I think Ford had shown this but not sure if it was to be offered.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make a 2 piece collapsible arm that attaches to top of dash but can be pivoted/extended and locked. Must be a very solid mount for spotting scope/bino use from vehicle. Think Really Right Stuff quality.

ARCA/Picatinny rail system for dash. ARCA rail can be useful for cameras , GPS, etc also. I think Ford had shown this but not sure if it was to be offered.
The version Ford showed will be made by 4WP

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if noted before in the past 5 pages...

access the door cards with rigid cubby holders? And maybe some custom ones for the backs of the seats? (Think truck gun mounts).

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you make the hood positioned fishing rod holder they showed on the fishing concept vehicle but never included on the accessories list? That and the folding swing gate table are my most anticipated non configurable accessories. Also, would love to see amplifier and 12"sub side enclosures. Mine have been sitting in the garage collecting dust for three years

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BuiltRight Industries Yes, welcome Matt! Hold on to your pineapple pizza 🍍🍕 If I may, here are my top 4 I'd add to the shopping cart today if they were available:

1) Picatinny rail for the dash (especially if it's metal)
2) Slide-out tailgate "tray" that would double as a rear cargo area leveler to even out the back when the rear seats are stowed... on both a 4 dr AND 2 dr!!
3) Sturdy fold-down tray mounted to the rear door. I don't know what the load max is for the rear door accessories but I'd think it'd be cool to have a way to max that out further, like by adding a collapsible/ telescoping pole that extends to the ground for additional load support and stability.
4) A practical solution (or several, your call!), for this, as suggested by @kencantrell :
Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems FA97AD0F-6F04-4F80-994A-0F5F8E907B22

Thanks for listening!

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see some door and panel bags that don’t cost as much as the ford ones.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Despite the screen name, in all seriousness, 4 door cupholders! For BL and BD, they get mollie panels which sounds like cup holders may exist. But for all the other trimed 4 doors, we have no love.

I would bet that if you came up with a solid real cup holder for the back of the 4 doors, you'd sell a ton.
Sponsored