Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I slept on it and here is what I really NEED:
Since you guys have such nice Molle stuff. It'd be amazing to have a cupholder and ipad sized pouch that could go on the back of the Badlands molle seats. I have kids and them being able to reach the cupholder and store ipads on road trips would change my life.
Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact nobody is complaining about your products, especially on this forum speaks volumes! Great website, I’d be outfitting my F150 if I wasn’t in line for the bronco. looking forward to see what you offer.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the bed racks and driver side seat release On my f150. Good stuff, I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting and welcome! Just purchased a dash mount system and phone mount kit from you for my 2013 Raptor.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very much looking forward to what you guys come up with, especially in regards to a "bring your own device rail" and a fold down table for the tailgate. I'm sure you guys are thinking of way more also but those are the two things that come to mind for me.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@BuiltRight Industries Yes, welcome Matt! Hold on to your pineapple pizza 🍍🍕 If I may, here are my top 4 I'd add to the shopping cart today if they were available:

1) Picatinny rail for the dash (especially if it's metal)
2) Slide-out tailgate "tray" that would double as a rear cargo area leveler to even out the back when the rear seats are stowed... on both a 4 dr AND 2 dr!!
3) Sturdy fold-down tray mounted to the rear door. I don't know what the load max is for the rear door accessories but I'd think it'd be cool to have a way to max that out further, like by adding a collapsible/ telescoping pole that extends to the ground for additional load support and stability.
4) A practical solution (or several, your call!), for this, as suggested by @kencantrell :
FA97AD0F-6F04-4F80-994A-0F5F8E907B22.jpeg

Thanks for listening!
For #3 there already is a slide-out tray on the 4-door, but it goes under a cover so it's not too useful for loading in gear. Donyou mean one that you can slide in with gear sitting on it?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with. While there will be some 200 items at launch the reality is that there will be thousands about a year after launch.

Did anyone mention rear seat cupholders yet? How about a pizza and cupholder combo?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For #3 there already is a slide-out tray on the 4-door, but it goes under a cover so it's not too useful for loading in gear. Donyou mean one that you can slide in with gear sitting on it?
@Lakelife36 you're right, there is one in the works from Ford for the 4dr, but the images I've seen so far don't make it flush w/ that big ~4" lip between the cargo floor and the folded seats. It'd be cool to make a slide-out for the 4dr that raises the cargo floor bed so that it's even and eliminates that lip- and with the extra space (assuming?) maybe there could be a way to stow extra gear, etc.

And as for the 2dr request, yes, same deal. The issues to overcome/ address I foresee would be 1) the counterweight setup since the depth of the 2dr cargo floor is only 18" and 2) how to access the gear that's normally stowed under the cargo floor. It'd be a pain if this slide-out assembly was semi-permanent (not allowing for a few minutes' uninstall) whenever you need to access that gear.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@BuiltRight Industries

I have an idea for your first product:

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems Bronco door holster

How about a replacement for the door panel pocket net that gives you a nice, hidden place to store a handgun? Something stealth, perhaps lockable, and easily accessible if need be.

Last edited:

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Didn’t read through all 6 pages, so sorry if I repeat someone else input, but I’d love to see a tight power tank storage solution.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@BuiltRight Industries Please make a rigid cup holder for the Molle panels on the seat backs.

And then give me 0.5% of every sale for the ingenious idea.
Sponsored