Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still obsessing about that piccatiny rail for the dashboard. Once that is squared away I can think about other accessories
Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a future Black Diamond owner, I also am interested in a BYOD bar but I'd love for it to have an easy hookup to the aux switch wiring for power.

Also, not sure how into electronics you guys are, but an easy to connect universal garage door opener for the aux switches would be great too. I'm planning to wire mine but I'll gladly pay for the convince of something prebuilt.

Last edited:

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

make it flush w/ that big ~4" lip between the cargo floor and the folded seats. It'd be cool to make a slide-out for the 4dr that raises the cargo floor bed so that it's even and eliminates that lip- and with the extra space (assuming?) maybe there could be a way to stow extra gear, etc.
I would like a locking drawer to that fills up that 4" lip and evens out the cargo floor.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a future Black Diamond owner, I also am interested in a BYOD bar but I'd love for it to have an easy hookup to the aux switch wiring for power.

Also, not sure how into electronics you guys are, but an easy to connect universal garage door opener for the aux switches would be great too. I'm planning to wire mine but I'll gladly pay for the convince of something prebuilt.
I don't think the aux switches will work. For a garage door you need a momentum switch. The aux are on or off.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618846312341

BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems

Hello! My name is Matt Beenen and I've been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to officially introduce myself and our small business! I've been a bit of a lurker on the forums here for a while, soaking up the excitement and sharing the frustration but I think we're really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the Bronco saga. We've been in business since 2016 and although we have a number of popular products, we're known for inventing the patented Bedside Rack System for the Ford F-150 and Raptor. Our MOLLE/PALS utility panels are designed to be make and model specific, ensuring a perfect OEM fit and finish.

We've been busting ass to get fitments released for all major truck models so that this summer, we can focus on BRONCO BRONCO BRONCO. We've got a Bronco Sport in-house now for development and shenanigans and just received a June 7th build date for our 4dr Wildtrak. Our 2dr will hopefully not be too far behind.

The BuiltRight Bronco History

Ok, so 'history' is a bit dramatic, but our 6g Bronco story starts in the fall of 2019, when we were contacted by Ford directly about developing a few innovative products to be sold as factory accessories. Many hours of conference calls and some time spent in Detroit later, we ultimately determined that despite the big juicy carrot, what was best for our small business at this time was to go it alone. The Ford Licensed Accessory program is great for large manufacturers, but for us little guys, the discounts, logistics and supplier requirements are crippling. The reason I'm telling this story is this: I strongly encourage you to tap the brakes on your mod purchases while us smaller manufacturers sink our teeth into these vehicles. I promise you, the highest quality and most innovative products are the ones that you'll start to see trickle into the market this summer.

Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Innovative Gear Mounting Systems 1618846312341

Who We Are and What We Do

We're a small team of guys doing what we love day in and day out to keep the lights on so that we can keep designing and building badass products. I have a background in mechanical engineering with a career that started in DoD contracted and then turbocharged performance products before I finally found my calling in helping to keep your s*** organized. Our team is a combination of gearheads, engineers, veterans, firefighters and outdoorsmen and we all have an appreciation for how important it is to keep your important gear safe, secure and ready for use.

Our Products

I don't wanna beat a dead horse here, so here's a bunch of product pics with links if you'd like to dig a little deeper.

Enough Talk, Whats the Plan?

This is where you come in. The interior organization concepts that we presented to Ford over a year ago are still fresh in our minds and we can't wait to share them, but if there's one thing I hate, it's selling a product based on what we think people need vs. what we know people need. We'll use threads in this forum to share our engineering and design process with you, collect and implement feedback and then bring products to market one by one with your help. We did this with the Raptor and Jeep Gladiator and it was a blast. It's been asked why we're so transparent with the process when it makes it so easy for others to watch and copycat and the truth is, we're so confident in our finished product, it's quality and it's value, that it's not worth losing out on the fun collaborative part in order to keep a secret. We also have patents, both granted and pending, and various parts and features, which help us protect the investment that we make in R&D.

Well, that was a lot of words - my bad. It's 12:18am on a Friday night and I'm just too stoked to wait and post this on Monday like our marketing folks are telling me to do. I hope that if keeping your gear organized is a priority, that you'll follow along, subscribe to our threads and offer feedback! - Matt, founder

Matt,

I saw a video a while back of a prototype Hi Lift mount that y’all were tinkering with on a molle panel in a truck bed. I can’t find that on your website though. Was that product finalized? I’d like to buy at least one if so. Thanks in advance.

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've bought the dash mount for the '10-14 F150. I'm sure I'll take a good look at whatever you guys come up with for the 2-dr Bronco. Before that happens for me (I won't have one right away), I'd love to see molle panels for the forward bedsides of my 6.5' bed truck. I'll probably be ordering the rear bed side panels once I come up with a way to adapt them to work around my bed cap clamps...

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright, last week slipped away from me, but I'm going to do good on my promise to respond to everybody's ideas! Have some exciting Bronco stuff going on next week that I'm planning to make a new thread about today or tomorrow, so standby.

Thanks again for all of your interest and support of small American businesses!
Matt

I have a bed panel in my pickup and love it! It’s nicely integrated into the space and well made. I’m looking forward to any of your Bronco products.

Off hand I think y’all could make a great option for the byod rail. I also think a great version of the cargo area deck/trunk would be nice. Something that secures items inside and the ability to strap things down on top.
Very glad to hear that! We're definitely salivating at the opportunity for clever device mounting on the dash. I think that some of what we've seen is a good start, but I do believe there's room for a solution that's slightly difference and perhaps easier to configure and reconfigure as needs change.
Thanks for stopping by.

I'm planning on dipping my toe into the overlanding waters with my 4dr bronco. I will be looking for some sort of drawer system for the cargo area. I have a Setpower RV45 fridge I plan on putting behing the passenger side rear seat. A slide out tray for it would be great.

Pie in the sky would be to have the drawer system in place daily, but fold down the driver side rear seat and have a "drop in" piece to extend the platform on that side evenly with the drawer system on adventure weekends.

Last but certainly not least I am a ham radio operator so any options for mounting radios, remote heads, antennas, cable routing, etc will grab my eye.
Noted! There are some other small manufacturers in our space that make really great drawer systems, so unless we can find a way to improve on that, we'll probably let them to their thing and work together to make sure our products are compatible with eachother to make sure you've all got the greatest number of options.

Regarding radios, we've got a lot of truck customers that are ham radio operators and find that our mounting panels help keep equipment and cabling organized and most importantly, safe.
I like where this is going. đź‘Ť
(y)
I hope you are developing a BYOD bar that seems to be missing from everyone want list...
We'll have a byod solution for sure!
I’m more of a do it yourself guy... but I’ll be lookin into y’all’s stuff since you’re a smaller company (something I believe in supporting).
I'm a big DIY guy myself, which is how I ended up doing what I do, so I can definitely appreciate it! In cases where you'd rather buy a quality product from a like-minded company, we'll be here for you!
@BuiltRight Industries Welcome to the forums!

I haven't had a chance to use any of your products yet, but I really like what I see.

I, too, am curious what you'll be offering in a BYOD rail.
Thank you! We're on it as far as byod rail goes.
Make a bracket allowing the back latches of the front 2 panels a place to latch when removing the rear panels. Giving the ability to mount the front 2 hardtop panels only.

Clear as mud? Lol
I follow - great idea. (y)
What we need is a collapsable rail that spans the gap that you can clamp the roof panels onto.
Great idea!
Absolutely love this! I do sails for a family owned business myself so this hits deep. I truly believe in the saying when you shop from a family/small business, you are helping a real person pay bills not helping a ceo buy another beach house.

all that being said, I will be using my bronco for a daily driver, off-roader and many other things. Off the top of my head, I think it would be really cool to see what kind of slide out organizer or side mounted panels the after market will come up with. During the week I would love to have a convenient way to hang/store my golf bag and on the weekend, utilize that same space for trail/camping gear. The bronco is built around modularity and I think that there could be a lot of creative ways to utilize the interior trunk space. Not sure who else would be interested but just my thoughts. Look forward to see what you guys come out with!
Thank you! The Bronco will be my daily driver and weekend warrior as well, so modular solutions are important to me, especially with a wide range of hobbies and a 2.5yr old. Creative ways to add overall utility instead of adding some at the expense of other features is definitely our goal.
Welcome and so glad that your team is devoting this great effort to developing for the Bronco. I have been watching your products as I have researched various vehicles and I cannot wait to see what you develop for the Bronco! Also, let me put a plug in for a device rail on the dash, Molle panels for the rear side windows, tailgate table, and a shelf that spans the width of the cargo area. Many Thanks,
Awesome to hear that you know the name! Love everything you mentioned - my 'to-do' list is a mile long!
Awesome! I like the stubby antenna you posted. Good luck!
(y)
So happy to see the smaller companies jumping into this and I can’t wait to see what you have to offer! It is obvious that you are designing and developing your products in the US. My question is are they also made in the US?
I have no problem paying more for products made in the US!
Thank you for the support! I think I mentioned it earlier, but yes, a core part of our mission is manufacturing not just within the US, but locally.
Welcome!

Looking forward to radio mounting ideas you may come up with!
10-4!
I have the dash mount and rear seat release in my raptor and tremor, by far they are some of the most useful mods money can buy. I'm super excited to see what you guys come up with next!
Awesome! I'm enjoying seeing so many people on 6g that know the BuiltRight name already. We'll have a similar line of useful and easy to install products available as quickly as we can crank them out!
An "easy" product you could make is a rear floor leveler for the 4 door. So when the seats are folded down, you can have a flat and level surface to sleep etc. Welcome to the forum!
(y);)
Golfing and camping. Yes yes. Right up my alley.
Same!
Glad to hear you are keeping the 2 doors in mind. I think for both models it would be valuable to have trunk side panels and possibly a roof panel. A panel that could separate trunk from passengers would be useful too.
I'm planning to daily drive out 2dr big bend 7spd and I want everything you mentioned, so you can expect that we'll take good care of 2dr folks as soon as ours arrives.
I agree, I have no issues with paying more for quality products made in the U.S. And especially from small businesses... I'm all about supporting them.
Thank you!!!
You should consider a protective subwoofer enclosure for the same rear cavity the B&O sub is mounted. Something we can rear mount a 10-12” sub to, that protects it from sliding gear.
Thats a great idea. We haven't built enclosures before and I must admit, I'm no audiophile, but I'll keep an eye out for solutions or opportunities where we might be able to help.
In my past Wrangler LJs I've had both purchased drawers and hand built "trunks" behind the seats. I look forward to seeing what @BuiltRight Industries is going to do for the cargo area for the 2door bronco. Watching this thread to see what shakes out
The 2dr is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what we and others come up with for folks willing to remove or leave the rear seats folded down, especially.
I had some of Matt’s products on my 2020 Raptor. Great quality, well thought out products. I’m sure there will be something from BuiltRight that I can’t live without on my Bronco.
Thank you!
Really interested in what u guys are planning
best of luck!
Thank you!

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright, round two! You guys are awesome!

If you really want to build a product that people are passionate about and will fly off the shelves, build a proper cup holder that uses the door Bronco Bolts!!! Lol
You may be the first in this thread but I already know you're not the last. Noted!
Boom. Love that we have mod manufacturers visiting the forum.

More low hanging fruit in terms of a Bronco product is a bolt-on solution to add rubber backing to the carpet-backed seats on Black Diamond/Badlands (or any trim really) broncos. Bonus points if there is gear organization built into the solution like MOLLE or rotopack/jerry can mounting options.
Hey, being a part of the community is the best part. Sure we could borrow broncos, knock out a few quick products and call it a day, but it's more fun for us to own the vehicles, use them, break them, fix them and find new ways to make them more useful. Keeps things fun!
One for the 2 door as well...possibly including options for where seats are removed...attach to seat mounting studs to give level floor all the way up to back of front seats. Low option with no/minimal storage and high option with pull-out drawer(s).
I'm very excited about this project. (y)
Nice Portfolio.
I am bookmarking your website
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum @BuiltRight Industries, it is great to find a small business and one with transparency, looking forward to seeing your Bronco products.
Thank you - it's great to be here. Good vibes all around!
I'm very interested in the potential for replacing the rear side windows with a flare/cubby/panel that has modular organization/storage potential. Should be an easy drop in unit for the pending mod tops, but I would also be interested in a product for those willing to remove those windows from the mic tops, ideally with an aftermarket solution to swap between windows and flare/cubby/panel. I also like the idea of having a few different panels set up that could be quick-swapped and easily organized on a garage wall: First Aid/Recovery Gear/Camping/Kid or family supplies/EDC and commuting/hunting and fishing/event or emergency coms/search and rescue/fire or first responder, etc, etc, etc.

Might be an expensive proposition, but I like the idea of having a couple of "hot swappable" panels that are already set up just how I want them for different activities.
It's an intimidating proposition for sure, but I love the idea. I've had similar storage that's accessible from the exterior on a truck before and it's great for grabbing the items you mentioned quickly.
@BuiltRight Industries It would be awesome if you guys consider a Ski/Snowboard rack for the hood mounting points that have 150lbs max load on the. I forget what they are called, but the trail sight on the hood. 🙌
Love it!
BYOD rail. As of now the only company making them is 4WP
On it. (y)
I read all the replies to make sure I could quote someone else saying it. This would be GREAT. I’m excited to see what you guys come up with.
Message received haha!
Ready to support a U.S. made product and one that is a local business at that! Welcome, I am looking forward to seeing what you guys and gals develop for the Bronco!
Thank you!
I’m pretty sure that in one of the videos of the 4WP bronco they said it was exclusive or proprietary to 4WP. Could be wrong, I will try to find the video
We're not in the business of copying others, so you can expect our byod solution to differ from anything else that's been teased or is available. (y)
Welcome to the site Matt! Very excited to see what you have to offer for our rigs once we get them!

Side note, kids in sports are so much fun! I have a 3yr old in soccer currently and at this young age its awesome to watch them run around (or not run around either LOL).
Thank you for the warm welcome! Kids are a blast for sure. Having to leave the bright orange soccer ball with the 'coach' instead of it taking it home, however, was not a blast lol.
Welcome to B6G! I've interacted with you on another forum and it's good to see you here.

For those unfamiliar, Matt is incredibly responsive to customers. He also tends to do build updates for upcoming products, keeping us in the loop (almost) every step of the way.
Thank you! Fun to hear from some friendly faces. I appreciate the kind words and absolutely can't wait to dig into these vehicles. We've got some more help in various areas of the business now as well, so I can dedicate more of my time to new products than I was able to with Gladiator and Tacoma. (y)
I don’t know if it’s in your wheelhouse but I’m desperate for a rack that works on the soft top similar to what we saw on the four wheel parts truck.
We've got a pretty deep bag of tricks and that's definitely something we're capable of tackling. I have a good friend in the industry that has a similar product for Jeeps, so I may see if he wants to team up to tackle a Bronco fitment of his product line!
Matt,
Can you make attachments for the roof rack to attach to under a soft top? Maybe using the mounts for the rear hardtop shell? Considering the front of the roof rack mounts to the window frame it may be doable.

Alternatively have an under the soft top roof rack that is hidden when the soft top is up.

Also would love a fishing pole holder that would replace or work with the two hood handles. It would tilt back. Not crazy about the one Ford is showing with that connection bar. I just want a simple rod holder on each front corner.

Another idea is rear spare tire mounts for bikes, skis/snowboards, fishing poles. Because if you use the trailer hitch you won’t be able to open the rear door or window when in use.

I’ve got more ideas...
Love it! Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you've got more specific ideas or want to be involved in the design/test process a bit...
" I promise you, the highest quality and most innovative products are the ones that you'll start to see trickle into the market this summer. "

I LIKE THIS!!! I will be watching and "waiting" to see what you all can bring to market!
(y);)
Would love a two level cargo area enclosure for the 4dr that eliminates (or best utilizes, not hides) the area circled in red. Excited to have innovative companies on board!
That is our specialty! I may circle back with you on specifics to get some feedback when the time comes.
Good looking stuff. I'll be watching to see what you come up with. Bookmarked.

Quick question on the stubby antennas... how do they perform compared to stock antennas on the few you sell now?
My answer to the stubby antenna question comes in two parts. The first is that a shorter antenna is inherently less able to receive a signal than a taller antenna, so you'll sacrifice some reception regardless of whatever gimmick a manufacture uses to tell you otherwise. The second is that we offer a no questions asked return policy on antennas (and if I'm honest, basically everything). We've sold thousands of antennas in the last couple of years and have taken fewer than 10 back.
I've seen your console MOLLE grid in use and it is a must from keeping your s**t from falling to the bottom of the console. I assume you'll have it scaled to the Bronco's console.

Also, not sure how large of a task you are willing to consider, but there are many of us that are planning on a rear seat delete on the 2-dr. At this point, Goose Gear is the option for a plate system.
Awesome! The console panel has become one of my favorites. I'm still guilty of letting the console become a bit of a junk drawer, but I know my most important stuff is ready to grab quickly if needed. Regarding the 2dr bits, we will definitely be working on a solution, as it's something I will need personally. Goose Gear makes killer stuff, so if we don't have a way to offer something different, I'll be a customer of theirs. I've got some unique ideas that I think will offer a different solution for people to choose from, though.
Following along. Solid company. Have all of their stuff for my raptor, and use all of it. Didn't know they were right up the road until the box showed up. I'm sure I'll find a few things for the bronco as well.
Howdy! We're planning to host some events this summer/fall hopefully and I'll post a thread in this forum when that happens!
@BuiltRight Industries I have plenty of ideas as well. A couple off the top of my head:
1. I'd love to keep my roof rack on my four door with a somewhat convertible top in the summer. How about a half-length soft top that attaches to the rear clamshell (using the second row panel attachment system) and can roll up under the roof rack when we want the first two rows open? Remember the second row panel is a PITA to take on and off with a roof rack, so only doing it twice per year would be super awesome.
2. Bronco only preruns one wire up to the roof (passenger A-pillar), so for those of us who want multiple independent lights on our roofs we'll need to run more. Or, if you make a remote-controlled splitter box off that wire that attaches cleanly to the roof rack, then we could use that single wire as source power only and control the individual zones by that remote.
3. Building on 2, it would be sweet to have some pre-built custom roof racks with integrated LED lighting already in. Specifically strip lights down each side for scene lighting. They work great on RVs.
Great ideas! Thanks for the input!
Thumbing through their site, I might make the most out of the carpet back on the MGV and throw these on there:

Yep, the 'Tech Panels' will be a great solution for misc needs. I think they'll stick to the sound deadening as well. I love that they're so easy to remove/move if I need to grab something and go.
Thinking the same. The sound deadening material on the hardtop might work as well. Would like to put my flashlight, leatherman, starbucks card...you know, the important stuff up there
Haha, great minds!
I will be looking for a version of your bedside rack system, floor leveler & possible a split deck system cargo system for the 4 door. Something that would be able to use the folded seat space.
Based on what you've said here, you'll be our best customer!
I like the look of your *metal* mount panels. It'd be really neat if you can create similar for the confines of Bronco's cargo area (I really need a means to secure my CO2 tank to, more than anything). I'd personally love to see panels sized and shaped to mount to Bronco's rear seatbacks, especially if they were still able to provide access for the LATCH upper tether anchors.
That is priority #1. Our patent bedside rack system has been a hit in the truck world a number of those patent protections carry into the cargo space of an SUV, so we're excited to help you make use of that space.
a "wedge" of some sort to make sleeping in a 4 door comfortable?
Something that addresses the huge difference in the folded seats and rear deck, since they aren't fold flat at all.
I like this idea. Hadn't thought of just making something to easy the transition instead of a platform of sorts. Great thought.
I am looking for a secure cargo cap for the trunk. I carry my golf clubs, baseball equipment, field hockey goalie bag, etc and I don't want to feel exposed with the doors and top off if I am running into the store. I think it should be fairly easy to remove so that if I am traveling and need to pack I can use the space above the bed too.
I need the same, so this is definitely on the short list.
Make a 2 piece collapsible arm that attaches to top of dash but can be pivoted/extended and locked. Must be a very solid mount for spotting scope/bino use from vehicle. Think Really Right Stuff quality.

ARCA/Picatinny rail system for dash. ARCA rail can be useful for cameras , GPS, etc also. I think Ford had shown this but not sure if it was to be offered.
We take our device mounting seriously, so you can expect a clever solution or two from us.
Not sure if noted before in the past 5 pages...

access the door cards with rigid cubby holders? And maybe some custom ones for the backs of the seats? (Think truck gun mounts).
;)(y)
Can you make the hood positioned fishing rod holder they showed on the fishing concept vehicle but never included on the accessories list? That and the folding swing gate table are my most anticipated non configurable accessories. Also, would love to see amplifier and 12"sub side enclosures. Mine have been sitting in the garage collecting dust for three years
I dig it!
@BuiltRight Industries Yes, welcome Matt! Hold on to your pineapple pizza 🍍🍕 If I may, here are my top 4 I'd add to the shopping cart today if they were available:

1) Picatinny rail for the dash (especially if it's metal)
2) Slide-out tailgate "tray" that would double as a rear cargo area leveler to even out the back when the rear seats are stowed... on both a 4 dr AND 2 dr!!
3) Sturdy fold-down tray mounted to the rear door. I don't know what the load max is for the rear door accessories but I'd think it'd be cool to have a way to max that out further, like by adding a collapsible/ telescoping pole that extends to the ground for additional load support and stability.
4) A practical solution (or several, your call!), for this, as suggested by @kencantrell :

Thanks for listening!
Thanks for the detailed feedback! All noted!
Would love to see some door and panel bags that don’t cost as much as the ford ones.
Same. ;)

What do you think is a fair price?
Despite the screen name, in all seriousness, 4 door cupholders! For BL and BD, they get mollie panels which sounds like cup holders may exist. But for all the other trimed 4 doors, we have no love.

I would bet that if you came up with a solid real cup holder for the back of the 4 doors, you'd sell a ton.
The cupholder thing is real I guess haha. We've taken note!

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, round two! You guys are awesome!

You may be the first in this thread but I already know you're not the last. Noted!

Hey, being a part of the community is the best part. Sure we could borrow broncos, knock out a few quick products and call it a day, but it's more fun for us to own the vehicles, use them, break them, fix them and find new ways to make them more useful. Keeps things fun!

I'm very excited about this project. (y)

Thank you!

Thank you - it's great to be here. Good vibes all around!

It's an intimidating proposition for sure, but I love the idea. I've had similar storage that's accessible from the exterior on a truck before and it's great for grabbing the items you mentioned quickly.

Love it!

On it. (y)

Message received haha!

Thank you!

We're not in the business of copying others, so you can expect our byod solution to differ from anything else that's been teased or is available. (y)

Thank you for the warm welcome! Kids are a blast for sure. Having to leave the bright orange soccer ball with the 'coach' instead of it taking it home, however, was not a blast lol.

Thank you! Fun to hear from some friendly faces. I appreciate the kind words and absolutely can't wait to dig into these vehicles. We've got some more help in various areas of the business now as well, so I can dedicate more of my time to new products than I was able to with Gladiator and Tacoma. (y)

We've got a pretty deep bag of tricks and that's definitely something we're capable of tackling. I have a good friend in the industry that has a similar product for Jeeps, so I may see if he wants to team up to tackle a Bronco fitment of his product line!

Love it! Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you've got more specific ideas or want to be involved in the design/test process a bit...

(y);)

That is our specialty! I may circle back with you on specifics to get some feedback when the time comes.

My answer to the stubby antenna question comes in two parts. The first is that a shorter antenna is inherently less able to receive a signal than a taller antenna, so you'll sacrifice some reception regardless of whatever gimmick a manufacture uses to tell you otherwise. The second is that we offer a no questions asked return policy on antennas (and if I'm honest, basically everything). We've sold thousands of antennas in the last couple of years and have taken fewer than 10 back.

Awesome! The console panel has become one of my favorites. I'm still guilty of letting the console become a bit of a junk drawer, but I know my most important stuff is ready to grab quickly if needed. Regarding the 2dr bits, we will definitely be working on a solution, as it's something I will need personally. Goose Gear makes killer stuff, so if we don't have a way to offer something different, I'll be a customer of theirs. I've got some unique ideas that I think will offer a different solution for people to choose from, though.

Howdy! We're planning to host some events this summer/fall hopefully and I'll post a thread in this forum when that happens!

Great ideas! Thanks for the input!

Yep, the 'Tech Panels' will be a great solution for misc needs. I think they'll stick to the sound deadening as well. I love that they're so easy to remove/move if I need to grab something and go.

Haha, great minds!

Based on what you've said here, you'll be our best customer!

That is priority #1. Our patent bedside rack system has been a hit in the truck world a number of those patent protections carry into the cargo space of an SUV, so we're excited to help you make use of that space.

I like this idea. Hadn't thought of just making something to easy the transition instead of a platform of sorts. Great thought.

I need the same, so this is definitely on the short list.

We take our device mounting seriously, so you can expect a clever solution or two from us.

;)(y)

I dig it!

Thanks for the detailed feedback! All noted!

Same. ;)

What do you think is a fair price?

The cupholder thing is real I guess haha. We've taken note!
Usually I say - WALL OF TEXT, MY EYES!!!

But this time I say - wow, thanks for the awesome response!

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I slept on it and here is what I really NEED:
Since you guys have such nice Molle stuff. It'd be amazing to have a cupholder and ipad sized pouch that could go on the back of the Badlands molle seats. I have kids and them being able to reach the cupholder and store ipads on road trips would change my life.
The fact nobody is complaining about your products, especially on this forum speaks volumes! Great website, I’d be outfitting my F150 if I wasn’t in line for the bronco. looking forward to see what you offer.
I have the bed racks and driver side seat release On my f150. Good stuff, I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
Thanks for posting and welcome! Just purchased a dash mount system and phone mount kit from you for my 2013 Raptor.
I'm very much looking forward to what you guys come up with, especially in regards to a "bring your own device rail" and a fold down table for the tailgate. I'm sure you guys are thinking of way more also but those are the two things that come to mind for me.
I’d love to see an aftermarket rear seat cup holder option. I got the 4door to haul my young kids, and now they will be spilling juice juice everywhere!
For #3 there already is a slide-out tray on the 4-door, but it goes under a cover so it's not too useful for loading in gear. Donyou mean one that you can slide in with gear sitting on it?
I just thought of another great idea. Make a Molle panel carpet cover for the back of the rear seats. I'd probably buy it just to cover the carpet!
I can't wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with. While there will be some 200 items at launch the reality is that there will be thousands about a year after launch.

Did anyone mention rear seat cupholders yet? How about a pizza and cupholder combo?

Here y’all go... they even have pizza storage compartments... it’s almost like no one here has ever driven a bench seat truck or something.
@Lakelife36 you're right, there is one in the works from Ford for the 4dr, but the images I've seen so far don't make it flush w/ that big ~4" lip between the cargo floor and the folded seats. It'd be cool to make a slide-out for the 4dr that raises the cargo floor bed so that it's even and eliminates that lip- and with the extra space (assuming?) maybe there could be a way to stow extra gear, etc.

And as for the 2dr request, yes, same deal. The issues to overcome/ address I foresee would be 1) the counterweight setup since the depth of the 2dr cargo floor is only 18" and 2) how to access the gear that's normally stowed under the cargo floor. It'd be a pain if this slide-out assembly was semi-permanent (not allowing for a few minutes' uninstall) whenever you need to access that gear.
@BuiltRight Industries

I have an idea for your first product:

How about a replacement for the door panel pocket net that gives you a nice, hidden place to store a handgun? Something stealth, perhaps lockable, and easily accessible if need be.
Didn’t read through all 6 pages, so sorry if I repeat someone else input, but I’d love to see a tight power tank storage solution.
@BuiltRight Industries Please make a rigid cup holder for the Molle panels on the seat backs.

And then give me 0.5% of every sale for the ingenious idea.
Still obsessing about that piccatiny rail for the dashboard. Once that is squared away I can think about other accessories
@BuiltRight Industries I know this is a very non-sexy ask but is there any chance you'd engineer a better front license plate bracket with an alternative mounting location for the HD Modular Front Bumper?

I would like a locking drawer to that fills up that 4" lip and evens out the cargo floor.
Rear side window deletes that are replaced with panels that open to allow access to cargo area....something like these:
Matt,

I saw a video a while back of a prototype Hi Lift mount that y’all were tinkering with on a molle panel in a truck bed. I can’t find that on your website though. Was that product finalized? I’d like to buy at least one if so. Thanks in advance.
I've continued to play with that since that video was posted. I was uninspired by the final product. BUT, I've recently come up with a revision that's nothing like what that video shows that I'm confident is the best hilift mounting solution out there. Working on readying it for production now.
I've bought the dash mount for the '10-14 F150. I'm sure I'll take a good look at whatever you guys come up with for the 2-dr Bronco. Before that happens for me (I won't have one right away), I'd love to see molle panels for the forward bedsides of my 6.5' bed truck. I'll probably be ordering the rear bed side panels once I come up with a way to adapt them to work around my bed cap clamps...
Awesome! We still have the 6.5ft panels on our to-do list, but demand is so, so low. Your feedback helps though!
Sponsored