Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you guys know if the Stickerfab one comes with plates/mounts for lights on it or not? I actually don’t want plates to mount lights. The photos on their site don’t show plates, but the one question that was asked in the reviews is hard to follow if it has plates or not. Thank you.
Same here; my take from the reviews was that it does not, but the plan to offer it in the future. But like you said, it took some head scratching to come to that conclusion. Lol

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DV8 on mine. Well made, well packaged for shipping. Light mounts included but not installed until you’re ready. 5 minute bolt on.

25B1B1E4-BF60-46BB-B094-A999E2D539B2.jpeg

B4DA7444-D8E9-4A2C-BFEF-D15CD3917C29.jpeg

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m digging the dv8 one I got. You can see it on the camera, but with the kick out you can see under it and over it. Didn’t actually piss me off. It’s usable. If it becomes a issue I’ll move the camera onto the bull bar.

They make some quality parts. Fasteners suck sometimes, but never a issue with the parts.

C0D4DEE0-9DE6-4531-BA71-B7306F3945C2.jpeg
I think you need an orange light intervention... Just put the internet down and walk away, "buy it now" is not your friend.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where did you get this one from? Does show or block the camera?
Texas Complete Bronco. It does block a bit of the front camera…..I believe there is a picture of the camera view on their website

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you need an orange light intervention... Just put the internet down and walk away, "buy it now" is not your friend.
Haters gonna hate bro. If I actually cared about what anyone thought of my truck I’d ask for opinions. Just trying to help another out for what the bull bar looked like and views with it installed. But keep bashing on others, @Jdyount really helps better the community.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the Texas Complete Bronco one isn't it? IMO I like it, but haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the Texas Complete Bronco one isn't it? IMO I like it, but haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.
Yes.
These are considerably stronger that the single hoop style……if anyone cares

Last edited:

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my Maxzina bull bar. It just dropped to $159 on Amazon (ugh...paid $199 in early September), but it's a great addition in terms of looks and expandable lighting options.

It does slightly obstruct the forward camera, but funnily enough it acts as a kind of parking guide, and protects the grill when I pull into my garage, in case I boop any supplies near where I park!

Ford Bronco Bull or No... Bullbars PXL_20220916_190213313 (1)

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my Maxzina bull bar. It just dropped to $159 on Amazon (ugh...paid $199 in early September), but it's a great addition in terms of looks and expandable lighting options.

It does slightly obstruct the forward camera, but funnily enough it acts as a kind of parking guide, and protects the grill when I pull into my garage, in case I boop any supplies near where I park!

PXL_20220916_190213313 (1).jpg
Looks great. Seems like the three different companies are using the same mold. I am leaning DV8. Same look as yours.
Sponsored