Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just finished with my dealer. I have two reservations from 7/15. The dealer is allocated 115 broncos. My reservations are in the 160's and 170's, so that pushes me out to MY22.

There is a possibility not all of those ahead of me will convert so there is still a chance.

I'm looking at other dealers since my dealer won't budge off MSRP.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the price ain't right I don't blame you for checking with other dealers. And hey, that might even get your Bronco to you a bit earlier. If not, I'll be happy to change dates with you. With a 10/04 date that will erase any doubt yours will be a way over into 2022 build. But, at least you'll know. :)

Good luck, I hope you find a better deal.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 7/20 reservation. I have hardly heard from my dealer, other than the initial reservation confirmation and a conversation I had with the sales manager months ago (I called them). I have accepted the fact that I may end up in MY22. On the plus side, I can save more $$ for the Bronco, may have more color options/packages/trims, and may be able to see more after market parts/options. The downside, I'll probably spend more on the Bronco (painted top vs MIC and newer packages/options). Planning on 2 door Black Diamond.

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in the same boat. Early 7/15 reservation and it was doubtful I would get a 21 If I did it would be late in the year so I just converted it to a 22. Hoping for a green with a white top.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just finished with my dealer. I have two reservations from 7/15. The dealer is allocated 115 broncos. My reservations are in the 160's and 170's, so that pushes me out to MY22.

There is a possibility not all of those ahead of me will convert so there is still a chance.

I'm looking at other dealers since my dealer won't budge off MSRP.
Which Arizona dealer are you using from a fellow Arizonian?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in the same boat. Early 7/15 reservation and it was doubtful I would get a 21 If I did it would be late in the year so I just converted it to a 22. Hoping for a green with a white top.
I never really grasp the amount of reservations that happened on those first few days until I heard that you folks with the 07/15 reservations may be looking at 2022's. That amazing. I'd have never thought that.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/20 reservation. I have hardly heard from my dealer, other than the initial reservation confirmation and a conversation I had with the sales manager months ago (I called them). I have accepted the fact that I may end up in MY22. On the plus side, I can save more $$ for the Bronco, may have more color options/packages/trims, and may be able to see more after market parts/options. The downside, I'll probably spend more on the Bronco (painted top vs MIC and newer packages/options). Planning on 2 door Black Diamond.
It's really according to your build and how many reservations your dealer has and then converts . I have a 7/20 and have come to terms with it being a 2022 but my dealer told me they had 80 reservations and I was # 30 . I still have a shot at a 21 if a few don't convert and the math lines up ,LOL .

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. So we 7/16'ers are SOL. Oh well. I'm fine with it as long as I can keep my Cyber Orange.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I'm a 7/15 guy and was already told I'd be MY22, but there's only 8 people ahead of me so we'll see. I almost wish I knew I had no chance at MY21 because I would definitely benefit from the increased options with MY22. The fact that I'm likely to move up and get into MY21 tempts me to pull the trigger, but I haven't so far.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow. So we 7/16'ers are SOL. Oh well. I'm fine with it as long as I can keep my Cyber Orange.
I am 7/16 too. I was originally trying to game the system so I wouldn't be first and could get a 2021 around Thanksgiving. Now I'm waiting for a 2022 for a number of reasons.

Sponsored

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I'm a 7/15 guy and was already told I'd be MY22, but there's only 8 people ahead of me so we'll see. I almost wish I knew I had no chance at MY21 because I would definitely benefit from the increased options with MY22. The fact that I'm likely to move up and get into MY21 tempts me to pull the trigger, but I haven't so far.
There's still hope for you guys! The conversion rate might be lower than expected and I think once they release some of the special editions and other colors available MY22 some will be moving from 2021 to 2022. On Twitter Levine said they should be releasing some information by this weekend on new colors.

OP
OP
xmod

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Arizona dealer are you using from a fellow Arizonian?
Mine are through Larry H Miller in Mesa. They require $2K to convert. I have checked with someone high up at Sanderson and they told me I was better off not changing dealers, and to get MSRP is better than some who are ADM.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a 7/15 res holder. My dealer told me that I am #43 out of 82 and that their allocation is about 23 units. I want a 2dr BD, 2.7 with Mid. So, based on allocation and the 7 deadlies, I have pretty much accepted that I will be a MY22. Surprised on how many day 1 & 2 res there were

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:oops: There's a thread about colors in the last month, when the heritage edition for MY22 was announced, and it was speculated that CO might be an only MY21 color.