First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hoping this HD Bumper mounted LED light bar is available as an accessory. Shouldn't block the trail cam like the winch and is not as large as the brush guard loop. Gonna mostly be on dirt/desert/sand roads and trails. Not a ton of brush to worry about. Would much prefer some extra light on the road, especially if you don't do a light bar up top.

Ford Bronco Bumper Mounted LED Light Bar 1604253956394
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting one in yellow aftermarket. Nice to have in white out conditions, provides some contrast. Plus I need to start with something for those extra switches...

Special Decor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that. Is that a photo of the 2 door prototype they posted at the reveal?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping this HD Bumper mounted LED light bar is available as an accessory. Shouldn't block the trail cam like the winch and is not as large as the brush guard loop. Gonna mostly be on dirt/desert/sand roads and trails. Not a ton of brush to worry about. Would much prefer some extra light on the road, especially if you don't do a light bar up top.

NAPA has them, very reasonably priced...

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping that I can just order the bar, and add my own Rigid light bar after. But, like most of the stuff they have been showing us, this bar is either "late availability" or "prototype only"...

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed different types of lights on the rigid website. Driving, fog, spot, etc. generally what type would this light on the bumper be?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed different types of lights on the rigid website. Driving, fog, spot, etc. generally what type would this light on the bumper be?
Yeah, can it be aimed down and used as fog lights? And is it legal for that? I've never seen any value in fog lights... They never do anything.

OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would only be legal off road.

BroncoActual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually, light bars like these are a combo of light patterns, e.g. driving/spot/wide/etc.

Yeah, can it be aimed down and used as fog lights? And is it legal for that? I've never seen any value in fog lights... They never do anything.
I wouldn't drive on public roads with the light bar on (unless I was the only one on the road). Legally, you aren't allowed to use these as fog lights due to the lack of SAE/DOT certification/testing. The beam pattern and light output aren't in spec to the above (why you always hear about people complaining about assholes driving w/light bars on). Rigid/Baja do sell SAE/DOT certified versions of their lamps (BD example)

El Jefe Texas

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have an update on this grill guard / light bar availability? It’s exactly what I’m looking for…
Sponsored