Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like my Sept 2nd res is getting better and better ever day! The '22 WILL be much better than the '21. 2021 will be the worstest most horiblest model year in history. EVERYONE cancel ASP! (Tony Beets)
I see what you did there....???
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What about ordering the modular hard top? Seems like that will push you to MY22. At least that's what I'm hoping for with my order.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone know if there is a way to “self bump” a reservation from 21 to 22? I think I’ve finally talked myself out of a 21 due to all the restrictions on customization. I realize that the problem could remain for the 22 models but at least I’ll be able to see some Broncos on the road to see if I even like all the questionable things that aren’t customizable (ie. MIC top, awful silver ring on the squatch tires, etc).
So help us understand, you want to buy a purpose-built off-road vehicle, with purpose-built off-road 35" tires, with purpose-built off-road beadlock capable wheels, with purpose-built off-road beadlock street legal "silver rings" which enable purpose-built off-road beadlock rings, but you don't like the "silver ring".

So why would you want to order the purpose-built off-road Sasquatch package?

Or, you can always...
Easier to get the silver beauty rings powder coated gloss black on the Badlands for like $200
Sponsored

Last edited: