Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No thanks , I prefer to not have my food taste like or smell like burnt gasoline. I mean yeah , it's a thing but should it be really? I wonder how we are able to have people that are for environmental protection , protection of humanity and conservation of resources and then we have people like this who will get some rare cancer and wonder why they got it.
Now that’s a stretch
Pretty sure you won’t taste fumes on your burritos if you cook them on top of your engine. Why because the engine is sealed and the combustion is internal. Oh and the exhaust it’s sealed as well until the end of the tail pipe. Did you know that small aircraft use the exhaust heat to heat the cabin of the airplane. I wonder how they do that without getting obnoxious fumes into the cabin and officiating the pilot and the passengers. Things that make you go 🤔
Sponsored

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had something similar installed on my JK and use to heat up my burritos on the trail all the time this way. Most the guys in the club did this. Was always awesome to have a nice hot burrito during cold fall New England runs.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like Burritos but didnt realize they are such a staple in offroading cuisine.
It’s like airing down and peeing your pants. You ain’t cool unless you do it.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But will I lose that "new car" smell if I do it right away?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if this will eliminate the annoying sewing machine/typewriter ticking of the 2.3 Eb engine? Maybe the Burritos will provide some sound deadening?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if this will eliminate the annoying sewing machine/typewriter ticking of the 2.3 Eb engine? Maybe the Burritos will provide some sound deadening?
Will require 1 burrito per injector. May have to go to tamales.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that’s a stretch
Pretty sure you won’t taste fumes on your burritos if you cook them on top of your engine. Why because the engine is sealed and the combustion is internal. Oh and the exhaust it’s sealed as well until the end of the tail pipe. Did you know that small aircraft use the exhaust heat to heat the cabin of the airplane. I wonder how they do that without getting obnoxious fumes into the cabin and officiating the pilot and the passengers. Things that make you go 🤔
Early air cooled VWs had gasoline fired heaters

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My New Year's resolutions include no food under the hood. I have had my share of varmints eating wiring and ac insulation I don't plan on giving them additional reasons to eat parts of my vehicles.

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My New Year's resolutions include no food under the hood. I have had my share of varmints eating wiring and ac insulation I don't plan on giving them additional reasons to eat parts of my vehicles.
I concur that’s a valid reason not to convert your engine into a stove. It sucks already that the The wiring insulation is made out of soy bean.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I concur that’s a valid reason not to convert your engine into a stove. It sucks already that the The wiring insulation is made out of soy bean.
Got a replacement ECM (shipped from Germany), engine wiring harness, and all six coils AND injectors plus plugs replaced on our 535xi a few years back. Since there were actual mouse droppings left behind the comp portion of our policy paid 100% with no deductible.

OP
OP
tobyw

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy to report it worked absolutely perfectly! Ambient temps in the high 20's, piping hot Italian sub sammich and perogies... Hard to beat (y)
Ford Bronco Burrito Cooker via manifold cooking IMG_1382.JPG
Ford Bronco Burrito Cooker via manifold cooking IMG_1362.JPG

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a replacement ECM (shipped from Germany), engine wiring harness, and all six coils AND injectors plus plugs replaced on our 535xi a few years back. Since there were actual mouse droppings left behind the comp portion of our policy paid 100% with no deductible.
I’ve seen that as well

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you post a link to order please? Will there be a gen6 discount code as well?
Sponsored