Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys, I went to Off Roadeo in New Hampshire back in '21 just before taking delivery. I loved it so much I always wanted to go back, or to the other locations. I've been waiting for an announcement from Ford about allowing more than 1 visit, but haven't seen any chatter about this. Is there any info or news that I've missed, have they made any comment on this at all?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing recent has been announced. I attended on 12/12/22 at Austin location and the guide indicated then that they were looking into offering additional experiences beyond the initial one that is included with the purchase. He had indicated that it would be shortened as the initial introductory walk-through would be redundant. They also were looking to offer recovery orientated courses.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Texas location offered a half-day experience that was open to the public that they called 4xFun. I would assume they are looking to expand on that, but not sure if it'll be all the locations or just the Austin location.

It'll be interesting to see what the future of Bronco Off-Roadeo is.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping that they would do another at Gunstock. I went in October or November of 21 I think it was. So good, drove the blue 2D basesquach

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It would be smart of @Ford Motor Company to offer this to the general public. Once you get them into the seat of a Bronco there would be no turning back!

Sponsored

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post to the classifieds and ask to buy people's unused credit?... Seems like there could easily be a secondary market and I would imagine the actual usage rates aren't that high among buyers.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Somewhat related. People who bought there Bronco used might be eligible.

I called last fall about this and was told that it was possible if the original owner had not gone to the Off Rodeo it may still be eligible.

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure it's the answer is there but after reading through 8-10 threads I haven't found an answer to my question, and in lieu of reading thru 6 pages of threads I thought I'd just throw them out here:

Has anyone "purchased" the voucher/credit from someone that hasn't attended? From what I understand the voucher/credit is attached to the VIN, not the person so theoretically there should be a secondary market for the vouchers. I'd like to take my son, he just turned 18 and thought it would be something cool for both of us to do before he goes to college. Anyway, just seeing if anyone has successfully navigated these waters.

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I went to Off Roadeo in New Hampshire back in '21 just before taking delivery. I loved it so much I always wanted to go back, or to the other locations. I've been waiting for an announcement from Ford about allowing more than 1 visit, but haven't seen any chatter about this. Is there any info or news that I've missed, have they made any comment on this at all?
I went in 21. Looks like they are planning something when I log in the site. "Stay tuned!" I feel like we've heard that before.

Ford Bronco Buy into Off Roadeo? 1676072114048

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went in 21. Looks like they are planning something when I log in the site. "Stay tuned!" I feel like we've heard that before.

Ford Bronco Buy into Off Roadeo? 1676072114048
I also went in 2021 and they've been saying this since then. That's kinda why I was asking, I expected at lease SOME news by now.

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post to the classifieds and ask to buy people's unused credit?... Seems like there could easily be a secondary market and I would imagine the actual usage rates aren't that high among buyers.
I'm wondering if anyone has done this? I'd like to take me and my son for his graduation. If I could buy an used certificate on the secondary market that would be perfect.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

would it be against the rules to place an order to get the registration, and then cancel your order?

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had three tickets to go and only used one. Not sure if the other two have expired or if they expire at all. I’d be willing to look into transferring to someone if it’s possible. Not sure what the value is on it.

BroncoJoerg

Badlands
First Name
Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would it be against the rules to place an order to get the registration, and then cancel your order?
Don't forget, you pay up front and then they reimburse you when you take delivery.
Sponsored