First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post has been revised since originally posted. I wanted to share my experience with Advanced Cerakote. I placed an order for an oem raptor grille from him in early November 22 for $1500. The listing included the grille, mounting bracket, lights, and harness. I received a grille only.

After a few weeks without communication, I opened a credit card dispute on the purchase. He then contacted me extremely apologetic and refunded me on the difference for the items not received. I understand this can be viewed as a forced resolution, but in all of my conversations with him he has always been sincere. I believe he had more on his plate than he could handle at the time, and the customer service aspect went to the wayside. I'm appreciative of his resolution with me and I will continue to do business with him in the future.

I want to clarify again that my situation has been resolved and he is good for business. My post was not to slam his company, but to create awareness that sometimes as customers, communication can be just as important as receiving the product we ordered. I will notify anyone that messaged me privately, so that they may proceed in good faith.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems there are certain folks or vendors who can do no wrong on this forum and the powers that be and members look the other way. I’ve made two posts about vendors/products that were less than satisfactory and it’s pretty much crickets. Sorry this happened and that you posted this Saturday and there are no replies or insight. Hopefully you get some answers.

OP
OP
kgolive

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems there are certain folks or vendors who can do no wrong on this forum and the powers that be and members look the other way. I’ve made two posts about vendors/products that were less than satisfactory and it’s pretty much crickets. Sorry this happened and that you posted this Saturday and there are no replies or insight. Hopefully you get some answers.
I’ve had two members reach out to me privately that are experiencing the same thing with this guy. Another showed me a conversation they had with him from a day ago with him attempting to sell them the same package. Yet he continues to ignore the rest of us that have already paid. I have opened a dispute claim with my credit card. It is still pending.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve had two members reach out to me privately that are experiencing the same thing with this guy. Another showed me a conversation they had with him from a day ago with him attempting to sell them the same package. Yet he continues to ignore the rest of us that have already paid. I have opened a dispute claim with my credit card. It is still pending.
Good, hope everything works out. I’m less inclined to give members here business because of these things.

OP
OP
kgolive

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good, hope everything works out. I’m less inclined to give members here business because of these things.
I’m not asking for anything unreasonable you know. Just the items that were promised when I paid over 3 months ago. And a little communication would be nice. Twice he said he shipped the grille bracket that I never received and he couldn’t provide tracking.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not asking for anything unreasonable you know. Just the items that were promised when I paid over 3 months ago. And a little communication would be nice. Twice he said he shipped the grille bracket that I never received and he couldn’t provide tracking.
They’ll let anyone in here to sell Bronco
Parts it seems. Sorry man. I have had the same communication and shipping issue with 4 wheel parts, And a product issue with Flowmaster, although Holley is slightly better at communicating.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it strange that this thread is not showing up on the front pages most recent?

OP
OP
kgolive

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a company out of Nevada called Jeepandtruckparts that is cheaper than any other company I have found online and doesn’t charge tax. I’ve ordered a few times from them with success but beware they have no customer service number to call and have never replied back to any of my emails regarding product info. Risky if you run into issues with the product.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The forum moderator moved it
I get that, but every time a thread is replied to, that thread pops up on the front pages most recent ir whatever it’s called. Where I usually look at threads before combing the pages of threads. Even another thread I replied to popped up there. But this one does not anymore.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kgolive

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that, but every time a thread is replied to, that thread pops up on the front pages most recent ir whatever it’s called. Where I usually look at threads before combing the pages of threads. Even another thread I replied to popped up there. But this one does not anymore.
I noticed that as well. I think they do something to prevent it from showing.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed that as well. I think they do something to prevent it from showing.
Boom. Now you get it. Check out my ‘where’d it go’ thread from a little while ago, lol if it’s still here.

OP
OP
kgolive

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: Adam has reached out to me resolve the issue and refund me on the lights and harness I haven’t received.
Sponsored