• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana Buyer Beware

Jcarney

Base
First Name
JENNIFER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
lando88 Just wanted to forewarn anyone purchasing from this person that he does not hold up his end of the deal. On March 3rd, I agreed to purchase a set of 3 grab handles from him for $100.00, I thought I had sent the money on March 4th but later in the evening I saw where he posted that these were still available, my bank had put a hold on the payment but I didn't get notification. I finished the questions required by my bank & sent him the money. March 5th he says he'll get back to me with the tracking info, March 7th he says he's a traveling nurse & he didn't realize he didn't bring them out of town with him but he would send them the following week when he got home, I agreed to let him hang on to the money. trusting that he would do what he said. The following Thursday I asked him if there was an update, he said he was still out of town, now moving his elderly parents. I asked him to just return the money. He agreed. Friday, I said I hadn't received it & asked how he sent it, he didn't respond, so I sent another message. I then received a nasty message where he was super defensive stating I needed to "relax", he wasn't trying to steal my money & that he needed to deposit the money. I waited until yesterday to ask when he would be able to return my money, nothing, I sent another message this afternoon, nothing. Complete silence from this guy now, but he's not trying to steal my money & I should trust him, right??! I sent money through Zelle, there's no buyer's protection. I will ONLY use Paypal from now on with protection but I wanted you all to be aware about scammers. They're in here, I'm usually much more cautious.

Grab.jpg
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to hear. That sucks. Everyone needs to look out for some of these new accounts

OP
OP

Jcarney

Base
First Name
JENNIFER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to hear. That sucks. Everyone needs to look out for some of these new accounts
My account is new too, it just stinks that people have to be so shady & make it hard for other people.

OP
OP

Jcarney

Base
First Name
JENNIFER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: He didn't repond to my messages but after telling him I would be filing a police report today, I received a credit at 2:30 am to my Zelle account. Sad that this is what it had to come to though.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many times does it have to be said to never pay through Zelle unless it's someone you know. Zelle is not for internet transactions. Ever.

OP
OP

Jcarney

Base
First Name
JENNIFER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many times does it have to be said to never pay through Zelle unless it's someone you know. Zelle is not for internet transactions. Ever.
Got it, thanks Dad. (BTW, that wasn't the point of this post, I knew I was taking a risk ;) )
Sponsored