First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my Big Bend last night. Reserved Feb 2021, Ordered mid March. It's great, almost intimating when you only buy a new vehicle every 10 years or so. So many features and icons and handles and levers to learn!

It is sitting out front, waiting for me and my coffee to come take it for a drive! Vehicle buying is such a different experience today. The dealership pick up only took a few minutes, and I was driving it home. Several apps are showing me how to use the Bronco features, download trail maps, and give detailed instructions online or on your phone. The screen on the dash has the entire manual, and lots of features. It's amazing.
20 years ago when I bought my Ford F-150, the saleslady came out to the truck, showed me the features, how to open things, etc. Now I log in, get a good morning from Ford, asking if I want to schedule a LIVE video chat to ask any questions! There is so much help and support for these Bronco's it's fantastic.
Congratulations! So happy you had a good experience picking up your Bronco. Enjoy the adventure!
Sponsored